forum

[invalid] Accepted feature requests by peppy thread

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
HipzER
I think peppy should do a thread about what hes going to add and what he isnt going to like Pesets did
but locked and stickied.
Its just more good looking and i think its nice too
deadbeat
[added]
just looked for threads marked added
or watch the changelog
XPJ38
iirc peppy has a personal to-do list but since I guess there are a lot of features in it that won't be added anyway or, if so, in a very long time, it'd be better to keep it private to avoid any disappointment :P
Topic Starter
HipzER

deadbeat wrote:

[added]
just looked for threads marked added
or watch the changelog
Till now on Competed Requests i can see only what is added or denied for a reason(duplicate or invalid)but we dont know what is implemeting now and i think its more fun-browsing when you are bored you can check what peppy is trying to implement now or something :D
Also if peppy is busy,someone else from peppy can ask what is he doing and he can make a topic for him instead doind this peppy by himself.
peppy
When I get around to adding features, you will know they are being added. Just watch the changelog, as people have already suggested.
Topic Starter
HipzER
I just thought it was gonna be a semi-good idea for those who like browsing the chatlog and the feature requests on forum :D
deadbeat
you'll be waiting years for some things on that list to get added, trust me on that. just follow the changelog, or keep an eye out for added feature requests. gonna mark as invalid, hoping you don't mind peppy