forum

[invalid] osu! for playstation vita

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
HazeL
hmm. did i write in the right session?

uhh. i think osu! can be played in psvita.. ohh i want it badly. all modes can be played in there :DDD

can we?
request ..
XPJ38
t/1640

chan wrote:

I intend on eventually sticky-ing this topic once some consensus is made for these guidelines.

I'd like to see members making requests adhering to these following general guidelines:

Guidelines:

1. Make a thorough effort to search for related requests (using the search feature). If a similar request already exists, bump or post the thread with amendments to it. Also, check the changelog to see if a request is already in the test release.
  2. Don't request anything that has already been rejected unless you have a really good reason as to why it shouldn't have been rejected.
  3. Use a relevant and descriptive title (not "my request" or "plz add this").
  4. Keep to one request per topic.
  5. Include a reason for adding your request.
  6. You should wait at least 24 hours to shoot stars to a request. You will not get your stars back if we have to merge/duplicate your topic.
  7. Don't request ports. We don't need people to tell us we need ports, we need people to make them. Contact peppy if you're willing to make a port.
  8. Don't request a toggle for disabling [insert new feature here] unless you want peppy to come to your house with a baseball bat.
  9. Do NOT request beatmaps here. Make them yourself or ask someone privately.

At the moment, some people don't bother with these things which I thought were pretty sensible. I think these guidelines would make the forum a lot more organised and easier to look through.
I've tidied up most of the "my request" threads, but I don't think I'll split multi-requests into seperate topics.

Mods/peppy/anyone else, thoughts or amendments on this?
Also, you already made this request 8 days ago, no need to post it again -_-
Topic Starter
HazeL

XPJ38 wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/1640

chan wrote:

I intend on eventually sticky-ing this topic once some consensus is made for these guidelines.

I'd like to see members making requests adhering to these following general guidelines:

Guidelines:

1. Make a thorough effort to search for related requests (using the search feature). If a similar request already exists, bump or post the thread with amendments to it. Also, check the changelog to see if a request is already in the test release.
  2. Don't request anything that has already been rejected unless you have a really good reason as to why it shouldn't have been rejected.
  3. Use a relevant and descriptive title (not "my request" or "plz add this").
  4. Keep to one request per topic.
  5. Include a reason for adding your request.
  6. You should wait at least 24 hours to shoot stars to a request. You will not get your stars back if we have to merge/duplicate your topic.
  7. Don't request ports. We don't need people to tell us we need ports, we need people to make them. Contact peppy if you're willing to make a port.
  8. Don't request a toggle for disabling [insert new feature here] unless you want peppy to come to your house with a baseball bat.
  9. Do NOT request beatmaps here. Make them yourself or ask someone privately.

At the moment, some people don't bother with these things which I thought were pretty sensible. I think these guidelines would make the forum a lot more organised and easier to look through.
I've tidied up most of the "my request" threads, but I don't think I'll split multi-requests into seperate topics.

Mods/peppy/anyone else, thoughts or amendments on this?
Also, you already made this request 8 days ago, no need to post it again -_-
oh sorry. my bad -_- hoho