forum

Never took the time till now, hi :3

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GGNorth
Joined months ago, played at a casual pace, has just taken a look at the forums and well... here we are :P

What lead me here originally was the great selection of anime and Touhou music :3 I've been playing occassionally ever since however recently I've taken a great interest in osu, I play with a mouse and I my aim is to achieve S-rank on a high difficulty song someday (no mods ofc because I suck :<)

That's enough about me if anyone has a song they think I would like please tell ^^
oh and hello there!

-North
Knarf
Welcome to the forums!^^
kazumi-san95
Hi there! Welcome to the forum! :)
Lust
Welcome to the community!

Hello! We are all welcoming here so there is no need to be shy, if you would like to add me to your friendslist, view my profile and hit add friend. If you haven't done so already, please take a look through the rules. You can talk about anything in particular (as long as its not spam) here. Need more information on osu? Check out our wiki which has a large wealth of knowledge! In addition if you encounter any issues and require technical support, do so here. I hope to see you around and if you have any questions feel free to PM me!
vizzy
Welcome to the forums. :)
Birdy
Welcome!