but what do i know
pielak213
­
XPJ38
edit: nvm, sorry.
pielak213
­
Wishy
pielak you are right but truth is peppy lives out of this, makes money with this and will try to make as many as he can. That's just good, he works on this project because he knows the better he does the more players the game will get and the more money he is going to earn. I'd rather have that than osu! being a side-project since he is busy with another job/other project, dunno about you.

You are not forced to buy anything from the osu! Amazon Store, if you feel like it's unfair you can buy from regular Amazon. If he gave out a supporter tag equivalent to the amount of money he is getting from your purchase, that would benefit a 3rd party and I think he doesn't give a fuck about that third party, which is fine why would you care about Amazon getting more sales lol.
Topic Starter
peppy
If I was trying to make as much as I could, you would see advertising. That would easily increase revenue ten-fold. That is now my aim, though.

That said, I am not going to start giving stuff away, because it just doesn't make sense.
D33d
Since mouse players would be clawing their mice, I think that it'd be worth adding some smaller mice:

Zowie Mico

Razer Abyssus

Logitech G9x, assuming that other Amazon sites have the plain design at a reasonable price

CM Storm Spawn

Filco keyboards, being rock solid and renowned for their reliability, might be worth putting up as well, because some people would spend more on high-end equipment for reassurance/they want "the best."
Wishy

peppy wrote:

If I was trying to make as much as I could, you would see advertising. That would easily increase revenue ten-fold. That is now my aim, though.

That said, I am not going to start giving stuff away, because it just doesn't make sense.
Well you are right, I remember you always said you were completely against advertising.
Argonatesify
The market webpage is empty :/
Edit: Never mind it might be my web browser.
XPJ38
If you are using Firefox 23+, don't forget to "Disable protection on this page":

Espionage724
TakuMii
Since Wacom updated their product line recently, how about adding their new tablets to the store? Like the Intuos Pen CTL-480 (Bamboo Splash successor) and the Intuos Pen and Touch CTH-480 (Bamboo Capture successor).
RaneFire
*EDIT*
*removed*
So I was strafing in q3 defrag and something felt off.
So I did the "book test" on both my steelseries qck+ and my razer goliathus control mouse pads.

Guess what. The qck+, which I was using, yeilded about 3x more deviation from "pseudo" tracking acceleration than my goliathus control. (Not much, but noticeable in a game I've played for the last 9 years)

As far as I'm concerned, the goliathus control is the best mouse pad for the logitech g400 mouse - let me add "at affordable prices" (I don't consider a pad that costs more than the mouse to be the best). Sure the pad is a razer product, but I feel that people with this mouse need to know this.

Only problem is the qck+ was really easy to move on, and smooth glide.
I guess you win something and lose something.

Did some very thorough tests. This is fast becoming a problem with the mouse itself (G400). I am very peeved because it's the same problem I had with my old mx518, just a lesser degree. I came across a post indicating the G400s also has this problem.

It's just not accel, and it's not random, so that's why it's passed off as flawless. Although there is a tendency to believe that mice with this problem are faulty. Yeah, I bought 2 faulty mice in a row, good for me. /not relevant anymore.
- L A U R A -

Espionage724 wrote:

VT PenPad 7.7-Inch Graphic Pen Tablet (Black)
- Cheap, flexible tablet
I wouldn't recomend any other tablets than the wacom ones... but this is only my opinion.
- Marco -
i have microsoft wireless mouse 3000, all prodoucts you add are good :D
MrBakpao
good luck for the tablet shop peppy~
murmurp
I don't use my mouse for osu but I did a ton of research when I wanted to replace my Logitech mx518 (almost as legendary a mouse as the old Microsoft Intellimouse) so I thought I'd just leave a note here.

Razer have a really bad reputation for breaking too soon. My mx518 is 7 or 8 years old and still working, they're great but hard to find these days. My main problem that I have with many mice is that they have shoddy/sensor and just make up for it with hardware smoothing or, god forbid, hardware based mouse acceleration! I ended up finding a smallish company called Zowie that pride themselves on great quality sensors/low lift off distances etc. I also love the fact that they are styled in a far more minimal way than a lot of the other gaming mice out there.

As for tablets, it's pretty easy to go for Wacom. I've had a large Intuos 3 which was just a bit too large really, even for my design work and when that packed in after 3 or 4 years, I got a medium Bamboo Fun which is like ten times lighter and practically as good. I'm pretty sure any tablet is fine for Osu though as long as the pen doesn't need batteries or anything.
MrBakpao
did wacom bamboo cth 470 good for play osu?
XPJ38

malvin98 wrote:

did wacom bamboo cth 470 good for play osu?
Yes, although you would better look at the newest Wacom's line of products, since the CTH470 has been discontinued.
Thatgooey

murmurp wrote:

I don't use my mouse for osu but I did a ton of research when I wanted to replace my Logitech mx518 (almost as legendary a mouse as the old Microsoft Intellimouse) so I thought I'd just leave a note here.

Razer have a really bad reputation for breaking too soon. My mx518 is 7 or 8 years old and still working, they're great but hard to find these days. My main problem that I have with many mice is that they have shoddy/sensor and just make up for it with hardware smoothing or, god forbid, hardware based mouse acceleration! I ended up finding a smallish company called Zowie that pride themselves on great quality sensors/low lift off distances etc. I also love the fact that they are styled in a far more minimal way than a lot of the other gaming mice out there.

As for tablets, it's pretty easy to go for Wacom. I've had a large Intuos 3 which was just a bit too large really, even for my design work and when that packed in after 3 or 4 years, I got a medium Bamboo Fun which is like ten times lighter and practically as good. I'm pretty sure any tablet is fine for Osu though as long as the pen doesn't need batteries or anything.
Okay, finally found it. Been searching for like 15 minutes trying to find this chart, but here it is for your consideration. Or anyone else who is interested in getting a mouse soon
widow2
the list lacks nice mouses, only the g400s is there, the g400 should not be recomended as the cable breaks, where is the g100s, zowie mice, steelseries rival kinzu v2 and kana v2, razer deathadder 2013 and krait 2013, roccat savu and kone optical, mionix naos and avior 7000.
It should have mouse pads as well like artisan or steelseries 9hd
Selective
is the VT PenPad 7.7-Inch Graphic Pen Tablet (Black) from osu! amazon store good? or should I just wait or osu! official tablet to come out again or the Wacom Bamboo CTL 470 or CTL 471
- Marco -
Should this page be added inside the tablet purchase wiki page?
Keihyan
thats seems great idea to support the player
Necturion
I would really appreciate it if we were able to buy osu! merch from amazon ^w^ I don't own a credit card yet, but I am able to order stuff from amazon using gift cards
Mporiyoki
If I get a tablet the its really good news for me because since i cant use my mouse with my left hand i have to tap with my weaker hand so having a tablet could turn that around