forum

map design

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Manuel-san_UWU
i have been making some maps but i dont know how to use the design section in the editor is there any guide of how to modify the images and how to make storyboards?
McEndu
To change the background, use Set Background/Video. If you don’t need storyboard it is the only button that matters in the section.

For storyboards still, design section might not be a good idea, and it is better to look for tools by the community.
Topic Starter
Manuel-san_UWU

DCT wrote:

To change the background, use Set Background/Video. If you don’t need storyboard it is the only button that matters in the section.

For storyboards still, design section might not be a good idea, and it is better to look for tools by the community.
yeah ik how to pick an image for the background but i want to know if there is an advance guide for this section.
WitherMite
wiki/Beatmap_Editor/Design

if you want to get a bit more into storyboarding though, editing the .osb directly is an option and gives a bit more control than the editor does: wiki/Storyboard/Scripting

I'm sure there are more guides out there if you look hard enough; ive never tried storyboarding myself so I havent looked for any yet. maybe someone else will link one for you, but I think the wiki does a good job of explaining the basics.
- Virtu -

Manuel-san_UWU wrote:

how to make storyboards?
Aside from editing the .osb file, I'd recommend storybrew, a powerful client for storyboard scripting.

I really recommend it if you have some kind of programming background, preferably C# or Python. osb.moe is a great tutorial.