forum

Anime games on android?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Alpha Kitten
Best anime games on androind? Not looking for guessing games(like guess the anime or guess character), but fighting, or dress up or anime girlfriend games..

etc. etc.

All suggestions welcome. Please note I'm on ANDROID 4.3 LG Nexus 4

I am not sure whether this is video games or otaku culture...
NotEvenDoomMusic

Alpha Kitten wrote:

Best anime games on androind? Not looking for guessing games(like guess the anime or guess character), but fighting, or dress up or anime girlfriend games..

etc. etc.

All suggestions welcome. Please note I'm on ANDROID 4.3 LG Nexus 4

I am not sure whether this is video games or otaku culture...
There are almost none.
Or at least from which you stated for those genres... I would highly doubt that there are actually decent "games" for the android, especially in the eroge area. ... of if there are, it will get copied by 3rd party companies under a different name, different graphics and slighly different mechanics.
That sums up almost everything- the only thing that is close to your preferences is 神界のヴァルキリー (also known as Valkyrie Crusade).

It's practically one of those mini-garden games (just like a million other offered ios & android apps) combined with a card collective theme.
All you do is collect stuff, fight stuff, build up your kingdom, fuse cards together and raise your cards affection and more-
I think it's legitimate to call it the closest thing to your imagination- also you can harem those cards and all cards are female.
There are more than +300 cards and more under development and released every few weeks during some special events.

Welp, you can gather all infos at the unofficial Valkyrie Crusade Wiki. (<- this link will redict you to the Introduction of Valkyrie Crusade, explaining what the game is and what you can do)
I wrote the whole article, I hope at least it is by any means helpful, since I stop playing that game hitting post-lvl. 60 and distributing my knowledge about that game might help.

Oh, and sorry if I advertise for games whatsoever but that game is the closest to your preferences and that's why so many people still play that game (excluding me because I don't have time to play it since all actions are real-time based...)

Cheers.
Apex_old
Steins;Gate iOs
Clestis
There's also Devil Maker Tokyo, which is another collectible card game similar to Valkyrie Crusader
Mogsy

Apex wrote:

Steins;Gate iOs
iOs

Title wrote:

Anime games on android
Oh.

Also, uh, well, Tanken Driland is another okay CCG mobile game? That's generally what most Android anime-inspired games are.
Topic Starter
Alpha Kitten
Thanks for the help, all!

I also found this:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.namcobandaigames.NBGI0080
too bad it's not compatible with my device
Hello Skitty
Ore ga shujinkou

Eroge
Lust
You can find many vns and eroge adapted to android on the marketplace lmao