forum

Keeping stream speed

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
YouCMe
when i stream i realise that my streaming speed keep increasing and keep missing the notes.is there any way that i could balance my stream speed??
alvicala
play these nonstop http://osu.ppy.sh/b/207089&m=0 til you get the hang of it
Naikaze
Keep playing.
-____-_old
train lower speed maps and keep trying to get good acc on it or stick with speeds that are just right fast enough for you.
jesse1412

-____- wrote:

train lower speed maps and keep trying to get good acc on it or stick with speeds that are just right fast enough for you.
That''s not how you get faster.
Bweh
Pay attention to the 1/4 beats' speed at different bpm's.

Practice long streams different speeds (120-140 should be slow enough, work your way up until whatever speed you can stream confidently) so your fingers listen to you when you need to speed up or down. It takes some time to get it right, but developing a feel for stream speeds is necessary for developing accuracy and control as well as avoiding over/understreaming.

TL;DR: keep playing
-____-_old

jesus1412 wrote:

-____- wrote:

That''s not how you get faster.
but his problem was that he became too fast and wanted some balanced stream speed
Topic Starter
YouCMe
But streaming slow for me is really painful to me since i always stream 200bpm lol
jesse1412

YouCMe wrote:

But streaming slow for me is really painful to me since i always stream 200bpm lol
I doubt that highly.
Hello Skitty

jesus1412 wrote:

YouCMe wrote:

I doubt that highly.
U jelly

[/flammer]
Topic Starter
YouCMe
lol is it good enough??
Aqo

YouCMe wrote:

lol is it good enough??
nope

post a replay on this map http://puu.sh/3wCWG
quaternary
Look at the hitbursts, and if you start getting a lot of 100s or 50s, slow down. If you miss more by slowing down, speed up. doubletap if you need to
-____-_old

Aqo wrote:

YouCMe wrote:

lol is it good enough??
nope

post a replay on this map http://puu.sh/3wCWG
inb4 double tap replay
Topic Starter
YouCMe
How about following the tempo,does it works??
uzzi

YouCMe wrote:

How about following the tempo,does it works??
That's pretty much what I do. Have a tiny metronome going on in your head and have your fingers follow along.
Topic Starter
YouCMe
Err i have another problem,when i was playing the game and i was going to stream,my fingers feels like it was stuck on the keyboard and i could not focus on stream.how can i prevent this from happening
GoldenWolf

YouCMe wrote:

Err i have another problem,when i was playing the game and i was going to stream,my fingers feels like it was stuck on the keyboard and i could not focus on stream.how can i prevent this from happening
Practice
Play more
Practice
power007

alvicala wrote:

play these nonstop http://osu.ppy.sh/b/207089&m=0 til you get the hang of it
Ai no Niwa | 120bpm - 74,98% | 933 Combo
Identity | 140bpm - 79,13% | 948 Combo
Tenkuu no Yoake | 150bpm - 42,87% | 298 Combo
Axion | 160bpm - 27,36% | 62 Combo
Oblivion | 170bpm - 20,47% | 43 Combo
Neurotoxin | 180bpm - 18,54% | 12 Combo

And this is after 2 years of osu!
Should I leave? Don't want :(
silmarilen
i wouldnt really call 7k playcount 2 years of osu, most active players get that in 2-3 months
power007

silmarilen wrote:

i wouldnt really call 7k playcount 2 years of osu, most active players get that in 2-3 months
7k + 27k on others accounts = 34k playcount. lol
enik
Don't play those stupid maps with endless streams unless you can consistently clear 20-50 notes all 300s that bpm, then you can build up stamina, else you won't learn anything. Play regular maps, listen the music and eventually you'll learn how to stream.
Hello Skitty

power007 wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

7k + 27k on others accounts = 34k playcount. lol
well i`ve been playing 5 months and i got 15k playcount, maybe you shoul play more XD
Tsukimi Luna
Listen to the music as you play.......
Pay more attention to the music instead of the notes on the screen.....

It helps more than you think it does