posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
thatguyaldarius
As in, somewhere other than Japan.
TheKingHenry
maybe something like Vinland Saga would fit the bill for you
Neigdoig
I know that Chivalry of A Failed Knight doesn't have the standard Japanese look.
TheKingHenry

Neigdoig wrote:

I know that Chivalry of A Failed Knight doesn't have the standard Japanese look.
depends, ain't a lot of those fantasy school kinda things basically just Japanese environment packaged into the fantasy stuff on top of it? I don't exactly remember how that one was like though, so I could remember wrong

then again if fantasy works, technically most of that kind of series do indeed take place in exotic locations, at least compared to reality standards

also things like Kanata no Astra that take place in space (and other scifi series with similar shenanigans) would probably fit here as well I guess
Julian_Kaiser
Star Wars Visions, though you may prefer English dub if you wish accurate translation.(example ep:4 where The Village Bride seems to be repeated the same thing in one scene on sub(weirdly enough), but was actually progressing her statement in the dub). I watched most of it on En dub.
you do not need to know star wars lore to understand it.
danthesodacan
Great Pretender is one that takes place in Los Angeles, maybe you'd want to watch it if youre into the crime comedy genre
-Andrei-
daily life of the immortal king - this is a chinese anime and judging from the architectural design of the school I do not think that its from japan. Also the main character is op as fuck, he's practically a god
Kolmas
technically any isekai anime is in an "exotic" location ...?