forum

I want to try myself as a mapper

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lc0
Are there any advanced mappers who might need a GD from me ? I do know basics and stuff,but the only problem is a lack of practice, which means I've never ranked anything
Feel free to PM me, I'd be glad to cooperate
Eni
Try mapping songs you like and participating in the mapping community. You'll be more successful with new mappers that need GDs since advanced mappers want GDs from other advanced mappers. Good luck!
WitherMite
Just make your own maps, dont need to make every difficulty to fit spread criteria on maps you dont plan on ranking so just make 1-3 diffs for a bunch of songs, getting feedback from others. Then once you feel you could rank a song, complete a set with your own maps, or try to find rankable GD's. Advanced mappers wont want GD's from new mappers anyway.
Topic Starter
Lc0

WitherMite wrote:

Just make your own maps, dont need to make every difficulty to fit spread criteria on maps you dont plan on ranking so just make 1-3 diffs for a bunch of songs, getting feedback from others. Then once you feel you could rank a song, complete a set with your own maps, or try to find rankable GD's. Advanced mappers wont want GD's from new mappers anyway.
Ive made around ~90 diffs in ctb and ~20 in std osu! mode
Now I want to make a step further
DeletedUser_13957006
go to the beatmap projects subforum and try to do gds for people there
99.9% people in there are new mappers so you can communicate with other mappers around your skill level
Topic Starter
Lc0

Aiq wrote:

go to the beatmap projects subforum and try to do gds for people there
99.9% people in there are new mappers so you can communicate with other mappers around your skill level
thanks for suggestion! I'm kinda new player so I had no idea there was that subforum :)