forum

A little game to help me in deciding on what songs to abandon to map Camellia - Flamewall

posted
Total Posts

A little game to help me in deciding on what songs to abandon to map Camellia - Flamewall

Camellia - M1LL10N PP [25]
14.58%
fourfolium - Yumeiro Compass [10]
4.17%
Horie Yui - Niji ga Kakaru Made no Hanashi [15]
6.25%
Imperial Circus Dead Decadence - Gekiai no Yobigoe ga Dekiai no Kyougoe wo [20]
8.33%
Igarashi Futaba (CV: Kusunoki Tomori), Sakurai Touko (CV: Hayami Saori), Kurobe Natsumi(CV: Aoyama Reina), Tsukishiro Mona (CV: Koga Aoi) - Annoying! San San Week! (4 difficulties only) [10]
8.33%
Irodorimidori - Meshimase! Rock'n Roll Party (14 difficulties only) [30]
12.50%
Kobaryo - Songs Compilation (1 lower difficulty only) [40]
12.50%
Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai - NEO SKY, NEO MAP! (9 difficulties only) [30]
12.50%
SisterS - Hidamari Days [10]
10.42%
SisterS - Umarun Taisou [10]
10.42%
Total votes: 48
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Sophie Twilight
Goal: Reach 100 points by sacrificing songs.

Seems like I have too many songs to map and the list keeps on piling, so I think it would be for the best to abandon some of them. But I can't decide on what to abandon. Please help me.

<Kobaryo - Songs Compilation> current song list
Kobaryo - Blackbird
Kobaryo - Bookmaker
Kobaryo - Clock Control (DJ Myosuke Remix)
Kobaryo - Delete The World
Kobaryo - Endless Adventure
Kobaryo - Evolution Canceler
Kobaryo - Glitched Character
Kobaryo - Galaxy Friends
Kobaryo - HUG AND KILL
Kobaryo - My Music Playlist
Kobaryo - Precious Song Dedicated to the Stars
Kobaryo - Recollection
Kobaryo - Sparkling Software
Kobaryo - Tool-Assisted Speedcore
Kobaryo - Tool-Assisted Speedcore (TQBF Frame Advance RMX)
DeletedUser_13957006
if you really want to get invested in mapping something, i'd suggest just ignoring every other project you have for the time being. basically, just pretend your other maps don't exist and try your maximum to focus on the map you really want to. i know this sounds pretty useless and vague advice but there's nothing really stopping you other than yourself
Topic Starter
Sophie Twilight

Aiq wrote:

if you really want to get invested in mapping something, i'd suggest just ignoring every other project you have for the time being. basically, just pretend your other maps don't exist and try your maximum to focus on the map you really want to. i know this sounds pretty useless and vague advice but there's nothing really stopping you other than yourself
I'm pretty focused on the project I'm currently working on, however after mapping 2-3 diffs of the same song I need to take a break by either mapping other songs or stay away from mapping

These are planning for my future songs that I'm motivated to map
TheKingHenry

- Mahiro - wrote:

after mapping 2-3 diffs of the same song I need to take a break by either mapping other songs or stay away from mapping
just map long songs only and you won't have this problem :^)
Topic Starter
Sophie Twilight

TheKingHenry wrote:

- Mahiro - wrote:

after mapping 2-3 diffs of the same song I need to take a break by either mapping other songs or stay away from mapping
just map long songs only and you won't have this problem :^)
the songs I'm mapping are mostly 4-5 mins each...
TheKingHenry

- Mahiro - wrote:

the songs I'm mapping are mostly 4-5 mins each...
which is exactly why I (somewhat jokingly) suggested mapping long songs instead >:)