forum

~Screw death, live forever~

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GlassEva
Hi, everyone! (I apologize for the terrible thread title--tried to be creative)

I'm Eva!
Contrary to what most believe, it doesn't sound like Eeeeeeeeva from WALL-E. It's kind of like "Ehvuh" ~ Or however you would pronounce "4eva" (the failure to write "forever").

I just downloaded osu! yesterday.....

I come from a fellow rhythm game, FlashFlashRevolution (FFR). Sadly, I have the worst username EVER on that site: evanescence_death4ever

Nice to meet you all, have a fantastic day. Can't wait to not FAIL at this game.
Knarf
Welcome to the forums!^^
GenoClysm
FlashFlashRevolution? Predictable name for a rhythm game. I can rhyme any time ohohohohooh
welcome to the forums

thank you for telling me how to pronounce your name, it means alot
kazumi-san95
Hi there! Welcome to the forum! :)
Zalaria
Hello there and welcome to osu! ^^ I use to play DDR before coming to this game, but I'm addicted now XD Osu! is so much fun ^w^ I hope you enjoy it here! *adds to friends*
Tanzuku
yo, welcome to the forums. The title caught my eye even though I tend to ignore every title being half awake 90% of the time.
Have fun with the game and I also added you.
Topic Starter
GlassEva
Thanks everyone for the welcomes!

Haha Geno--love the rhymes.

Tanzuku--Awesome, thanks. Yeah the title...--I don't know, I made it based on my FFR username. Honestly probably the worst username on that entire website. My friend said "retching oesophagus" (number one rank in Europe) was a worse user, but I thought that one was quite amusing. Who knows!
vizzy
Welcome! Enjoy it here.
YunoFanatic
i really like the part of your name which is Eeeeeeeeeeeva i prefer using that as your nick anyways
so yeah greetings eeeeeeeeva :P have a nc stay (btw i often welcome players if ive welcomed them i like the part of them somehow :P)
Lust
Hi nice to meet you.
Yunia Anindya
helloo~~~~~~~~~~ yoroshiku eue