forum

Osu! Anti-cheat team [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +3
Topic Starter
Mastodonio
Hello everyone,I want to offer something to you. I offered such thing 2-3 years ago,but it was not taken seriously,but now many players including me suffer because of it. I think if you play osu (doesn't matter what mod you prefer) ,then you met at least 1 cheater in your life. My idea is to create a special team of experienced players, (pro players for each mod) who will take all the control of cheaters in their hands. First time people saw it,they said : blablabla BAT's will handle this,blablabla. BAT's are - BEATMAP appreciation team,the only thing that they have to care about is bubbling/ranking beatmaps and keep control in different topics and lock them. The main thing is : Pro players CAN detect cheaters, I am CTB pro player,and I know the most famous cheaters,who will never be banned if you will still close your eyes on this problem. So this team has to detect suspicion players and ask them,for example,to make a video how this person play (such thing was made with cheater mikhe ((who is still not banned)) 3 years ago,so he made a video but the truth surfaced a couple of years ago. If this player will refuse to make a video - member of this team make a voting,or ask personally each pro player whom they trust their opinion about this suspicion guy,and if they support anti-cheat member,then he can ban this guy for cheating... BAT's ,peppy,and GM's just can't do it,they are busy with their stuff, that's why I want to create such a team with ONLY 1 function - Detect and ban cheaters,no other work.
If you don't understand me,I'll tell ya shortly : My idea is to make Osu standart , Taiko, CTB (and maybe osu mania) Anti-cheat team,so they could stop this awful situation with cheaters.
Kingkevin30
i like the idea of the ACT but the only thing thats problematic for me is the detection... in standard you can probablly determernin it by unsusual spins or the movement, but what about the other modes?
peppy
already exists. use !report to call them :P.
Topic Starter
Mastodonio

peppy wrote:

already exists. use !report to call them :P.
Damn,I always miss everything D:
Someone is stealing my ideas :(
Topic Starter
Mastodonio

Kingkevin30 wrote:

i like the idea of the ACT but the only thing thats problematic for me is the detection... in standard you can probablly determernin it by unsusual spins or the movement, but what about the other modes?
I don't know about taiko,but I have my special way to determin cheaters in CTB