forum

Go see transformers 2

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
Prepare for awkward experience, I dont feel like writing a book again so someone start me.
Jinxy
Seen it today.
Cuddlebun
Hated the first one, not seeing the second one.
Jarby
I didn't see either. Hollywood is not going to ruin my Transformers.
adam2046
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Mashley
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Ivalset
Ekaru
I liked the first one, didn't even know that a second one was coming out... Might see it. It depends.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

Ivalset wrote:

Awkward bad, or awkward awkward?

Should I get someone else to buy my ticket, or should I just get a box of cheez-its and chill at home?
Chill at home, it was just awkward how much shitty humor was in the movie that was completely out of place

adam2046 wrote:

I suggest Transformers (1986)
YOU GOT THE TOUCH

YOU GOT THE POWWWAAAAAAAA

YEAH!
The_Priest_In_Yellow
no
Hara
Pasonia
Transformers belong to fanfic-dom. All else can fuck off.

(runs)
adam2046
"Starscream’s system-overload poured into a simple high, thin scream, even as the hurt was quickly chased by overwhelming, idiotic, glitch-inducing pleasure. Megatron pried into him, spiteful and invasive and godli-"
NO.
Stay the hell out of my childhood.

What the hell is even going on in this thing?!
Pasonia
Cuddlebun
Sinistro
It was worse than I thought, even though I didn't really have any big expectations. The key word is "gratuitous". Despite the plot being so wham-bam, thank you ma'am as to resemble a freaking walkthrough, I can somehow feel the movie could easily be, like, 90 minutes. Near the end, the action and the blowing up and the gunfighting and all the Michael Bay-boner-inducing-things overwhelmed my brain and I couldn't follow what was happening at all. Also the stuff said above me about horrible, out of place jokes. Also also, I bet the real way the cast teleported to Egypt at the end was by jumping into one of the giant PLOT HOLES laying around!

So yeah, it was lots of fun watching it. :D Not so fun when I thought just how much money was involved making it.
Loginer
You can now watch the entire movie online here.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

Loginer wrote:

You can now watch the entire movie online here.
I cant tell what he actually liked and what he didn't like.

Also wait a minute, the old robot was supposed to be jetfire?
Ivalset
Eh, bad comedy and shit blowing up. Who cares about plot, really?

The only thing I really got tired of was watching jets take off. At least 40 minutes of the movie is footage of random useless army equipment being deployed to be absolutely ineffective.

Except for that one thing that was effective, that was cool.
shinn_old
Azure_Kite
Rough Dialogue: *ahem*
"Where are the planes striking?"
"They're targeting the orange smoke"
"You mean the orange smoke around us just now?"
"Well this wasn't one of my best throws..."
"..."
"...RUN!"

You also have to think about the swine flu line they made whitwicky say. probably a throw in line to jab at our current situation, I suppose...
kideddie1501
i didnt like it solely for the lame ending and stupid blackformers. those robots had no reason to talk ghetto and second, what practical reason does a decepticon have for calling Megan Fox a bitch? :x
Jinxy

Azure_Kyte wrote:

You also have to think about the swine flu line they made whitwicky say. probably a throw in line to jab at our current situation, I suppose...
Oh, I thought it the line was only in my version of Transformers. Seriously, they threw that line in last minute. Notice it happened when we didn't see any mouths?
Pokebis
Ivalset

kideddie1501 wrote:

and second, what practical reason does a decepticon have for calling Megan Fox a bitch? :x
The fact that her skin is a disgusting shade of orange.
Ochappy
It was a very good movie, I will agree with that.
Home32
It was an army advertisement, with some stupid love story behind, and-HEY LOOK! GIANT ROBOTS IN THE BACKGROUND!!
The robot fights were cool... That's it, come back with something more focusing on the Autobots kicking the piss outta Unicron or something.