forum

What's the better proportion for tablet area ?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
iiYuusuke
Mine too fast then if i change to kinda bigger its slow and i cant do jumps and fast streams D:

someone help ?
Yano
Change the Tablet Area and the Osu! Resolution then play a little bit :) I had the same problem 2 months ago and now i play with Osu! 1920x1080 Fullscreen Resolution and Full Tablet Area ^^

Just testing :)
Topic Starter
iiYuusuke
Thanks Gotta try that. :D :)
winber1
practice whatever area u feel like, it'll naturally become more comfortable and easy to play with. there is no best area.
Thatgooey

winber1 wrote:

practice whatever area u feel like, it'll naturally become more comfortable and easy to play with. there is no best area.
There technically is a best area, it's just that everyone's best area is going to be different. Hand sizes, finger length, joint allocation, and other genetic factors give everyone one optimal setup for the most consistent game play. The trick is to find out if you are better at using just your wrist, or using mainly your arm, or a combination of both. Also the pen grip you feel most comfortable with makes a big difference to which area you should be using. Find something that you find completely comfortable and stick to it. Don't try and constantly change things, because it will take some time to find your groove. Finding a groove with a comfortable setup is going to be a lot more rewarding than finding it with an uncomfortable one. Just make sure that whatever you decide to do, that it is practical.