forum

The Have You Game!

posted
Total Posts
show more
AmberLynx
Ahaha yes ._. happened not too long ago actually. I held a knife on its blade end as I wanted to pass it to my other hand. Sliced off the tip of my index finger in the process and blood be gushing :'D Took forever to stop the bleeding.

Have you vandalized public property before?
OsuMe65
toilets lol

have you used a binary keyboard for osu! ?
-Seren-
No

Ever had a crush on a fictional character?
AmberLynx
Many times.

Have you kissed anyone lately? :3
MegaRevolution1
Nope. Never kissed anyone, actually.

Have you ever had massive regret over a purchase you made?
mistysky
Totally. Like tons of times, like when I buy something I never use, or something to eat that ends up being like 1/20th the size I expected it to be :c

Have you ever had a massive tantrum and after you cleared you head, regretted everything you said?
Vyscosity
Nope. If I do manage to get that upset, then I would be pretty sure about what I was getting mad at and probably wouldn't change my mind.

Have you ever ridden first class on an airplane ride?
MegaRevolution1
Nope. Never even been on an Airplane in general, either.

Have you ever bought a 3rd party game and thought that it was incredibly underrated/didn't have enough popularity?
jackisgone
Yes...

Have you ever fallen in love with the same gender as you
OsuMe65
no

been away for many years?
AmberLynx
Away from what? Home? Osu? My sanity? ._.

Have you been helped/saved by strangers when you got into trouble in public? Or vice versa.
mistysky
I got saved by some Korean old lady when I didn't have chance to ride the metrobus x.x Thank gosh for her

Have you ever wondered what was in a hot dog?
Vyscosity
ehm. not really? I mean.. sausage, bun...

What's the farthest distance you've walked?
Pipayon
20km. Then lost myself o/

Have you ever lost something important to you?
jackisgone
yes

same q
FrzR
Yep, a lot.

Have you literally flipped a table?
MegaRevolution1
Nope, nor do I actually plan on doing so. :P

Have you ever used an actual weapon?
Rayz141
nope.

Have you got a driver's license yet?
OsuMe65
nope, (i'm) still a kid

been killed in a dream?
Awoo-
Lots of times, but sometimes I wake up right before I die d:

Been frustrated by anything lately?
Elit3noob
My mum

Have you ever actually slept in class?
AmberLynx
Nope ^^ I only get irked and slightly annoyed at menial things, rarely get frustrated though. Not healthy ;p Well, I almost flipped my table as i got ninja'd, but no biggie ^^;

ot; Yes, many times.

Have you strolled from one end of a beach to the other?
Rayz141
nope, rarely go to the beach :(

have you seen disgusting stuffs lately?
Kitsunemimi
Nightmare Fuel (warning moderately nsfw)

Oh, also, about the getting killed in a dream thing, usually you wake up just as you die right? But there was this one time where I actually died and didn't wake up. For some reason I was flying a jet, and I crashed into the ocean. As I plummetted into the depths (I was already dead) my vision slowly faded into darkness, and I felt this constant strange... kinda tingling feeling in the back of my head. As this happened I thought to myself "holy shit, I actually died". Then, after a while of complete darkness, I noticed what looked like floating text. I realized, that I was watching the credits.... of life. I think there was also a profile/life summary page on the side with details about my life (and an avatar), but I had this dream quite a while ago so I don't really remember... I promptly woke up after that though.

But yeah uhh....
I kinda just wanted to write that, so same question :3
Trust
I'm glad you woke up :P I haven't seen anything REALLY disgusting in quite awhile. But most recently (and frequently) i'm seeing dead birds on the sidewalk. :(

Have you scared someone so badly that they screamed at the top of their lungs?
AmberLynx
Yes! Many times. Surprising people is a bad hobby of mine. The most hilarious memorable one was when I hid behind the shower curtain wearing an alien mask. Roommate was about to shower our puppy dog. Drew the curtain, shrieked at the top of her lungs, throwing the dog 5ft up in the air and bumped her head on the mirror. Hehehe I still feel guilty about it ^^;

Have you done a prank that horribly went wrong?
CsavarNat16
Lol yeah, when I still 2nd grade elementary, there's a friend (a boy) that really scared with a balloon, then, I went to his class and scream "BALLOON" idk how many times until he cried loud. Then, I went back to my class, and his classmates were after me, scolding at me, and my classmates were mocking me and friendzoned me ;-;

same q :d
OsuMe65
always a success... only failed once

(dat moment i went to the toilet and sat there, holding a flashlight under my face. then no one came)

been trapped somewhere?
-Seren-
i dont think so or maybe no

ever heard of RWBY?
Avner
yea

Are you into traps? or been into situation involving one?
AstralPhnx
No no 1000 times no!!!!
Have you ever thrown your controller so hard that it either broke or made a dent in the wall
mathexpert
No, if I get frustrated at a game I just stop playing it..

Have you ever had a friend that turned into an enemy?
Trust
Sort of. I wouldn't say he turned into an enemy. Once a close friend, now I despise him.

Have you ever started reading the dictionary in hopes of learning new words?
Avner
I read the dictionary a lot when i was 8-10

When was the last time you ate something foreign (not common)
Rayz141
i didn't even remember

What is your worst nightmare?
OsuMe65
nothing

been tried to have a soundtrip on a large sound system?
FrzR
Never. Just my phone maxed out playing J-Rock. :D

Have you tried eating with just your hands?
silmarilen
i dont think i can eat without my mouth so no i havent

have you ever not eaten for a whole day?
-Seren-
yep.

ever been fined?
mistysky
ehhhh, not that I remember.. :o

Stayed up for more than two days in a row? :D
show more