forum

Hello everyone!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
iNguyen
I started playing this game yesterday after seeing Dyrus (Pro LoL player) playing it on his stream :P I still need alot of practice with this game haha. Looking forward to meeting some of you! :D
Zalaria
Lol hello there, and welcome to the game! ^w^ *adds to friends* Don't worry we all need some practice at this game xp I still think I'm an amateur compared to the pros. I would be happy to help you get better though ^^
sheela
Welcome to the community!
RavetheNinjaguy

Zalaria wrote:

Lol hello there, and welcome to the game! ^w^ *adds to friends* Don't worry we all need some practice at this game xp I still think I'm an amateur compared to the pros. I would be happy to help you get better though ^^
Bullcrap Zal! You're getting better and better XD You're more pro than I am XP

Anyway welcome to the community iNguyen ^_^ Dont let Zalaria's modesty fool you, she's good enough to compete with the best so maybe you should spectate her every now and again. : D
Topic Starter
iNguyen

Zalaria wrote:

After looking at your stats, i must say... wow O.O Haha i'll be sure to spectate you sometime as Rave mentioned. Also, is there a friends list system implemented into Osu? Cause i can't seem to find it :L
GiantPOOP
After looking at your stats, i must say... wow O.O Haha i'll be sure to spectate you sometime as Rave mentioned. Also, is there a friends list system implemented into Osu? Cause i can't seem to find it :L
yup u just need to press f8 or f9, search your friend and right click and itll show u the options to add as friend. And next time u want to see if ur friends online u just change the filter to friends. hope this helps ^.^
and i was watching boxbox stream :3
RavetheNinjaguy

iNguyen wrote:

Zalaria wrote:

Well there is, you click on "settings" up in that there corner. Then you look at the list on the left and at the bottom it says "Friends & Foes", click there to bring up the page. Then in the wider bottom box, type the name of the user you wanna add. Then click submit, and click "yes" on the next page. That user'll be added to your friend list and when you log into the game, you'll be able to see if they are online. Not sure if they other user has to add you though. But thats where ya start with keepin track of your friends XD
Knarf
Welcome to the forums!^^
Tanzuku
yo, welcome to osu! Zalaria is bad :3
Have fun and *added*
Zalaria

Tanzuku wrote:

Have fun and *added*
Oh really? :3
Soppatorsk
I found osu! through Dyrus's stream too! Welcome :)
Tetrace

Zalaria wrote:

Tanzuku wrote:

Have fun and *added*
Oh really? :3
Totally the worst ever Just kidding <3

Welcome to osu! and the community!
I hope you enjoy your stay here :)
vizzy
Welcome to the forums/community~
Kanari
Helloo ~
iNguyen owo (Are you Viet? owo)
Welcome to the forums and osu!
Topic Starter
iNguyen

xXCrystalMoonAnimeXx wrote:

Helloo ~
iNguyen owo (Are you Viet? owo)
Welcome to the forums and osu!
Yup, i am Viet. And thanks for all the welcomes. :)
Lust
Welcome to osu! I hope you enjoy playing ^^