forum

[ENDED] [STD] | Circle Cup 2 | [50k+ BWS][2v2 Team Size 3]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cryceptio

WE ARE BACK!! Circle Cup 1 ended in close battles between all teams and I couldn't be happier as a host. That's why me and the team are back at it again for CC2! (This time with possible badges!!!)

Circle Cup 2 is a 50k+ 2v2 Team of 3 Double Elimination Tournament with BWS.

BWS formula, rank^(0.9915^(Badge(s)^2)). This means players with badges will be treated as having a higher rank (as per the formula listed).

To gain entry all teams must register by filling out the signups form linked in the forum post and/or Discord server. Furthermore, all team members must be present on the Discord server until the team is eliminated from the tournament or the tournament ends. Additionally, all players must verify their osu/discord account using the OsuVerification bot. To be allowed entry, a player must be inside of the rank range of the tournament. If a team has insufficient members inside the rank range at the time registrations close, it will be disqualified.

After filling out the signups form, you are required to confirm your signup in #team-confirmation on the Discord server.

Tournament Reporting Form
JohnyC_Giant
Pog Co-host and host
Topic Starter
Cryceptio
HOST IN DA FORUM!! Also looking for staff <3. Cheers to CC2!!
KoishiCat
Hype!!!
LumiSPARK
50k+ ;-;
ntrprs
lego
ElderJL
Hype!
riezii
Lets Goooooo
KinatoStorm
If only I was better at game :(
Nepvgod
pog
Benny
how long so submissions take to go thru?
Topic Starter
Cryceptio

Beyni wrote:

how long so submissions take to go thru?
Submissions close on October 3rd :)
Fliwo
aaaaaa
JohnyC_Giant
A couple of days left to regs
Topic Starter
Cryceptio
*Added Reporting Form* *Bump*
Gemlo
less gooo
JohnyC_Giant
We are still looking for Refs !!! Join the discord and apply Now !!!!
-Poggi-
Need someone to play with :/
JayBean26
Pogggggggggg
JohnyC_Giant
Screening completed and qualifiers starting next week
still looking for some refs.... Keep it up staff we need you (Staff reg in the discord and main sheet)
show more