forum

How to train accuracy?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
South Korea
I'm still fairly new to the game, and I've mostly been focusing on raising skillcap, learning longer patterns and trying to get faster (though I'm still pretty pissslow lol). I've been noticing though that my accuracy habits are simply not keeping up as the OD gets higher and higher.

I'm aware that ddkk is generally associated with lower accuracy, but I'm probably not gonna change my playstyle or anything like that lol. Outside of that, what would be the best way to train higher accuracy?
haha i rolypoly
I don't entirely know as I don't have that good of an accuracy myself but I assume you do it by playing difficulties lower then your range. Like for example if you're currently at 4-3 maybe go to 4.1
Player-
Playing lower difficulty maps (like Futsuu/Muzukashii level) to improve fundamentals is a good way to naturally increase your accuracy and unstable rate. Also try to make sure you're hitting every note like they all matter and not passing through them and try to recover stability later. This'll take some time but it should eventually become second nature.