forum

Is this too much for a map? (and glitch?..)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Coffeli
The Bpm is 335 and it seems completely possible, but the auto bot messes up and only gets 100s on it? Is it just a glitch or stupid mapping decision

Map - beatmapsets/1572422#osu/3210602

Screenshot at 4:14
Moichu
Could you send the map? Then I might be able to help if I get a better look and see what's the problem, but it might be slider overlay ect.. e.g:

two sliders on one tik or one slider half way inside the other.

Thank you:)
Topic Starter
Coffeli
there i uploaded it

WAIT I MESSED UP ONE SEC

okay now
Moichu
Well, I don't know wtf I am looking at, but. For me/my auto in osu standard! It showed 100% accuracy, as seen here: , and I personally think you should probably map something more.. "simple", but that's up to you, it is most likely a glitch

But.

If you need more help you can go here - https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/5 - and report the glitch you might have? Anyways you're welcome. :)
abraker

auto messing up prob has to do with fps

since Moichu got a different result, I'd say that would be very likely
Topic Starter
Coffeli

Moichu wrote:

Well, I don't know wtf I am looking at, but. For me/my auto in osu standard! It showed 100% accuracy, as seen here: , and I personally think you should probably map something more.. "simple", but that's up to you, it is most likely a glitch

But.

If you need more help you can go here - https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/5 - and report the glitch you might have? Anyways you're welcome. :)
yeah it was more of a test than a real map, but thank u for lookin at it

also abraker; that does make alotta sense
Zelzatter Zero
also if players can SS them easily you can ignore Auto as it's still humanly SS-able.
Topic Starter
Coffeli
that is true
Moichu
Indeed, as abraker stated. Your response delay and or "ms" is very slow sorry to say, it might be alone the speed and intensity of that 340 BPM map that is slowing your computer down. Just to be safe test Auto Play on different maps and then see what "ms" you get, then we will see if I am right or not.
Topic Starter
Coffeli
i recreated the same stream and timing on a different map, and even the ms was the same but the auto got all perfect still, i even tried with 2000bpm and that wasnt the issue,,,

but i have found the issue, it is because the slider has a sharp angle, if it is straight it works fine?

odd
lewski
just want to say that a stream of 1/16 buzz sliders is likely going to be a bad experience for basically any player since if you tap a slider 12ms late you sliderbreak
Moichu
Yeah, good thing it's just a test map.. :D

He is a mad man.