forum

I'm mapping a ~6* version of Bookmaker (need feedback)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
uJFalkez
so recently i saw the Bookmaker map by Mismagius and i thought it was a good idea to try an map a easier version of it (just for fun and leaning purposes)

and i'm doing it! but i need some feedback on how to improve, not only the map but my technique too

any help would be appreciated =)
Calmius
You can use modding queues for this
Topic Starter
uJFalkez

Calmius wrote:

You can use modding queues for this
i didnt think modding queues would be the best forum to post since the mods are mostly looking for ranking beatmaps, not only giving feedback and some help
DeletedUser_13957006
there are queues specifically directed to helping newer mappers, you should try and look for them if you are really interested in getting feedback
Sies

uJFalkez wrote:

i didnt think modding queues would be the best forum to post since the mods are mostly looking for ranking beatmaps, not only giving feedback and some help
Modding Queue is the best forum for mod/feedback request, not to post or create a new thread.

Modder mostly looking for beatmaps for ranked, yes. Modder mostly looking for beatmaps because they want to help you or giving feedback, also yes.

Tips from me: look for modders who want to become BN. Or, look for a new modder.

Good luck!
Topic Starter
uJFalkez
thx for the help guys =) really appreciate it, ill look into it