forum

osu!'s first Tag Tournament

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gabi
Greetings everyone, my name is Gabi and i am your host for osu!'s first Tag Tournament, which is currently up and running smoothly. Registration opened 6 weeks ago on the 2nd May, and we have a total of 24 Teams (48 players) currently battling it out.

So far, out of 24 Teams, 14 have competed against each other, the other 4 Teams are pending on a schedule for a match and another 4 are next up in line. Timezones and school reletad work are currently giving us a struggle on this but we're trying our best to work around it for a solution.

The new Brackets and Beatmaps for Round 2 will be announced on the 19th June.

Some Basic Rules:
*All Teams have a 7 day limit to finish their games, or they will be disqualified.
*Theres a set amount of Beatmaps that can only be picked to be played but they will be different for each Bracket (Round)
*3 maps will be chosen to play out of the announced maps for that bracket, a team must win 2 of the 3 to advance.
*Judges must be present

if anyone has any further questions, feel free to PM me on forums or /msg me on #osu IRC, also make sure you visit the tournament topic, which can be found here

Good Luck to all Teams who has already advanced to the 2nd Round