forum

I HAVE FINALLY HAVE 1000PP

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
telepokus
I was trying to fix my accuracy for a week and today i wanted to fix my top plays and i fianlly have 1000PP LETS GOOOOOO
Lilyn
nice, do a 2000 pp play next
Topic Starter
telepokus

LilynHana wrote:

bruh
- Virtu -
keep it up :3
Voidedosu
Nice job! Also good to see you only have 4 songs <S-rank on your top plays (and one C-rank but it's Harumachi Clover which is apparently somewhat excusable so *shrug*).

With any luck, you'll get your first 100pp play pretty soon. Probably sooner than me, anyways.
Topic Starter
telepokus

Voidedosu wrote:

Nice job! Also good to see you only have 4 songs <S-rank on your top plays (and one C-rank but it's Harumachi Clover which is apparently somewhat excusable so *shrug*).

With any luck, you'll get your first 100pp play pretty soon. Probably sooner than me, anyways.
I was trying to get my first 5 star pass but then realised it was actually 4.99 star :(. Also if you stop ss farming im pretty sure you will get 100 pp
Earthquake
thats a lot
Voidedosu

telepokus wrote:

Voidedosu wrote:

I was trying to get my first 5 star pass but then realised it was actually 4.99 star :(. Also if you stop ss farming im pretty sure you will get 100 pp
I WILL NEVER STOP SS FARMING! NEVAH!

Technically, though, I don't have to stop SS farm. Just stop lurking around the 3.5* range and actually work on playing 3.8* and higher to eventually start SS-ing 4*'s. Yeah, if I stop SS farming period I'll get one sooner since I know I can FC at least low 4*'s, but yknow, principles and all that.

EDIT: If you want an "easy" 5* pass, Do MIIRO vs. AI to SCenario's 5.01* map. That's the one I used to pass my first 5*.
Earthquake

Voidedosu wrote:

telepokus wrote:

Voidedosu wrote:

Technically, though, I don't have to stop SS farm. Just stop lurking around the 3.5* range and actually work on playing 3.8* and higher to eventually start SS-ing 4*'s. Yeah, if I stop SS farming period I'll get one sooner since I know I can FC at least low 4*'s, but yknow, principles and all that.

EDIT: If you want an "easy" 5* pass, Do MIIRO vs. AI to SCenario's 5.01* map. That's the one I used to pass my first 5*.
same 5* pass as me
Joon Yorigami
hot take: passes are stupid
rematyar

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

can agree
Rhodez
nice job my bruda, the road of improvement continues, good luck
Lilyn

telepokus wrote:

LilynHana wrote:

bruh
oh my fucking god im so stupid i thought you did a 1000pp play

gj on the 1000pp total!
ShinRun

LilynHana wrote:

telepokus wrote:

LilynHana wrote:

bruh
oh my fucking god im so stupid i thought you did a 1000pp play

gj on the 1000pp!
Lmao
Voidedosu

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

Not gonna disagree in general, but being able to crest that next star milestone even in terms of just passing a song with that level can still be a big deal. It's just making that your benchmark for success that's the problem.
Topic Starter
telepokus

Voidedosu wrote:

i did pass padoru later so i dont really need a map but thanks lol

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

i only do the passes for a medal lol
Voidedosu
Whatever map works for you, mate.

Now you gotta get 99% profile acc. And/or all top plays greater than, like, 97-98%.
moiuce
Nice, what was the play? Mine was this: https://osu.ppy.sh/scores/osu/3827604119
Topic Starter
telepokus

LloydSama wrote:

Nice, what was the play? Mine was this: https://osu.ppy.sh/scores/osu/3827604119
actually i had score on this fixed it and later fixed my justadice score too and i had finally have
1000 pp lmao.That was my second play before 1000 pp
Woey fanboy

telepokus wrote:

I was trying to fix my accuracy for a week and today i wanted to fix my top plays and i fianlly have 1000PP LETS GOOOOOO
the man the myth the legend
Skylark3113
i got mine last week at exact 1000pp for almost 3 years since starting to play OSU!. And right now im in 1076pp as of now. Might got 2000pp for the next couple years i guess
xgamer1013

Skylark3113 wrote:

i got mine last week at exact 1000pp for almost 3 years since starting to play OSU!. And right now im in 1076pp as of now. Might got 2000pp for the next couple years i guess
you revive a post of 3 years ago but nice for 1000pp
kujubuo
holy shit my old multiaccount :skull:
reffty_gag

kujubuo wrote:

holy shit my old multiaccount :skull:
:bruh: