forum

[duplicate] Track Download count on beatmaps

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +6
Topic Starter
TheVileOne
I would find it useful to know how many times my unranked maps are downloaded. I would use such information to finish a WIP faster or maybe set a WIP aside so that I may focus on other maps that are more downloaded. I am curious to know whether the maps I submitted are being played and I don't really want to leave a WIP in poor condition if a large number of people are downloading it expecting it to be half decent. This also applies to pending maps. I would like to know what maps I should press harder towards ranking. Download count could be a potential determinant.
DakeDekaane
As a mapper that cares a little about ranking beatmaps but more about the reach of his own maps, this would be pretty nice to see, it'd be a little incentive to keep improving in mapping and maybe look what type of music is the more looked by the community.

Supporting \:3/
pimp
i'm allways curious about my pending maps download count. that's an interesting feature

support
deyv
numbers are motivating
WingSilent
Seijiro
Due to previous wrong management/search of threads, I gotta mark and move this thread since there is another one with 8 times the priority of this
t/506029/start=0