forum

Hello there!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
moiuce
Hello my name is Lloyd but I go by the name of LloydSama.

I started playing the game called osu! around 2019 for one whole day then I left, I am not too sure why though. 3 years later here I am, enjoying the game, having fun and playing with friends.

Some stuff about me

1. I am very fascinated by computers and how they work.
  2. I like the mods: Hidden and Easy
  3. I am a dog lover
  4. Enjoy the aspect of game design
  5. I like anime
  6. I mainly play osu!standard and osu!mania from time to time

Goals I want to achieve

There are a few things I want to achieve on my osu! career and here are some of them:
  1. Become a 5 digit
  2. Fc a 7*
  3. Getting good at all different types of mods mainly EZ]
  4. Using fourms more often
  5. Achieve some plays that I can be proud of
  6. Competing in a tournament
I am fairly new here, with 3 months of experience in the game as of typing this up, and I must say I am enjoying my stay here. From what I have seen the community is nice and quite friendly with memes that most of us osu players can understand and some legendary plays happening from time to time. Being able to be in the time while that is all happening is amazing. I still have many things to learn and understand but that will come with time. I can't wait to see what my journey will entail but for now I will have to wait and see.
Sorry if it seems like quite a lot of information. I wanted to make my introduction at least semi-okay. At the time of typing this up I am waiting in a league queue LOL
Neigdoig
I've also been playing for around 3 months, but started playing std. a week or two ago. I'm mainly a mania player (5-digit at that).
Topic Starter
moiuce

Neigdoig wrote:

I've also been playing for around 3 months, but started playing std. a week or two ago. I'm mainly a mania player (5-digit at that).
I play mania here and there and find it fun
cai0
nice goals
hope you reach all of them (:
Topic Starter
moiuce

cai0 wrote:

nice goals
hope you reach all of them (:
Thank you, I guess I will see what happens
Dkuya
i'm 4 digit at osu mania and i'm like stream patterns yes