silmarilen wrote:

im just following the rules
Ableh

silmarilen wrote:

-drist-

Yoeri wrote:

-drist- wrote:

this tread surely becoming a picture spam LOL :)
t/88786

Well Then XD

Sayonara ~~

Saturnalize
There's no rules, peeps.

Let's ask peppy to collect goodbye threads into one sub-forum.

And actually Frans Niko, you're failed to make people feel sorry to you.

butthurt warning

After what have you done to our country community (Remember the Taiko Tourney?), I don't think people will sad about this.

You're dramatic yet you're two-faced hypocrites. Think that you've left a good memories is an absolute bullshit

I'm out. Goodbye. And never comeback even if you insist.
primrose

Loli Cjj wrote:

There's no rules, peeps.

Let's ask peppy to collect goodbye threads into one sub-forum.

And actually Frans Niko, you're failed to make people feel sorry to you.

butthurt warning

After what have you done to our country community (Remember the Taiko Tourney?), I don't think people will sad about this.

You're dramatic yet you're two-faced hypocrites. Think that you've left a good memories is an absolute bullshit

I'm out. Goodbye. And never comeback even if you insist.
what did he do i don't know at all
ketinggalan berita nih
Lovelyattack
MORE MORE!!!!! IM TROLLED
Naikaze
Goodbye.

Hakeru

Kanye West wrote:

can i be #indonesian chat op?

my qualifications:
i'm black
dnextgen is my best friend

pls
omg yes i support

ye
Lovelyattack

-drist- wrote:

Well Then XD

Sayonara ~~

tepos lol
Naikaze

Kanye West wrote:

my qualifications:
i'm black

pls
+420 pls
Freya

silmarilen wrote:

Frizz

Kanye West wrote:

my qualifications:
i'm black

pls
We will never have enough black OPs so why not

Hakeru

Frizz wrote:

dem punz
Frizz

Hakeru wrote:

Frizz wrote:

dem punz
That was unintentional I swear
gat1toneku
turut berduka cita gan '

ps: bawah ane maho
Decipher
ooh, the day has come! finally!! ┌(┌^o^)┐

Frans Niko wrote:

i am still modding and mapping so don't worry
tbh most of your mods were useless and your taiko maps are crap..

gat1toneku wrote:

ps: bawah ane maho
makasih kk ┌(┌^o^)┐
-drist-

Gatyaa420 wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

my qualifications:
i'm black

pls
+420 pls
JMC
ok, udah ane Unfriend gan, selamat jalan
semoga bisa berprestasi di dunia nyata gan....
primrose

JMC wrote:

selamat jalan
semoga bisa berprestasi di dunia nyata gan....
o/

ps: gif nya g nahan
Guru
Azer
WHERE DID SPELLGHOST'S USERPAGE GO
primrose

Azer wrote:

*Shellghost
Wojjan

dNextGen wrote:

selamat tinggal

Frans Niko wrote:

i am still modding and mapping so don't worry
bye
>quits osu!
>mods and maps
>on osu!
>mfw there is no face
Naikaze
>greentexting in osu!
Azer

Awoken wrote:

Azer wrote:

*Shellghost
well shit.
Sena Aizawa

silmarilen wrote:

Zeraph
>wojjan how did your finals go
Frizz

Awoken wrote:

what did he do i don't know at all
Pretty much inside problems really. Outsiders don't know most of these.
tl;dr warning
>"I don't want to mod but I want kudosu"-tier modding quality
Useless modding. He never tries to actually mod a map from the first time he started modding up until now. Even his modding hasn't improved all this time even a tiny bit, it's always been literally the same "OD+1 AR+1" nazi mod post yet he still calls it "a mod" and ask for kudosu. He has annoyed a number of mappers because they hardly ever find anything useful from his mods. Hell, I often see him only spending literally one to five minutes opening a map in editor and then post his mod on the beatmap thread.

It's like he only wants to gain kudosu easily.

>being lazy as one of the First Indonesian Taiko Tournament staffs and other things which lead to the failure of the tournament
Literally never works. Whenever other staffs tell him to do something, he'd just lie that he's being busy. He even entered the tournament using duplicate ID. This is proven by the fact that when his duplicate is supposedly having a match and he's scheduled to watch over the match, what does he do? He PM'd another staff that he can't do it because he's "busy" while he's actually busy logging in to his duplicate ID to come over to the match. This was later confirmed secretly by the other staffs. Due to his complete ignorance over the tournament, the tournament failed and literally everyone's blaming him while he just acts like it's none of his fault nor business. This guy is totally ignorant, seriously.

Good thing is the tournament got reboot without him participating neither as a staff nor participant and still running smoothly thus far.

>joins Low Score Tournament as a participant yet ridiculously complains and rants over staff deciding the match schedule (wtf?)
Related to this post. Being a selfish faggot he is, he went buttmad only because the staff is the only one who gets to decide the match schedule (which everyone except him agrees on). He doesn't even have the privilege to control how the tournament goes so why get mad about staff deciding the schedule for everyone?

This shit's irrational. This is the recent reason why he quit.

>this thread

tl;dr Frans Niko is hated by almost everyone.
Disclaimer: These are all facts whether you believe it or not.

Also postan more gifs

rzkadi
Maiz94

Frizz wrote:

Pretty much inside problems really. Outsiders don't know most of these.
tl;dr warning
Useless modding. He never tries to actually mod a map from the first time he started modding up until now. Even his modding hasn't improved all this time even a tiny bit, it's always been literally the same "OD+1 AR+1" nazi mod post yet he still calls it "a mod" and ask for kudosu. He has annoyed a number of mappers because they hardly ever find anything useful from his mods. Hell, I often see him only spending literally one to five minutes opening a map in editor and then post his mod on the beatmap thread.

>being lazy as one of the First Indonesian Taiko Tournament staffs and other things which lead to the failure of the tournament
Literally never works. Whenever other staffs tell him to do something, he'd just lie that he's being busy. He even entered the tournament using duplicate ID. This is proven by the fact that when his duplicate is supposedly having a match and he's scheduled to watch over the match, what does he do? He PM'd another staff that he can't do it because he's "busy" while he's actually busy logging in to his duplicate ID to come over to the match. This was later confirmed secretly by the other staffs. Due to his complete ignorance over the tournament, the tournament failed and literally everyone's blaming him while he just acts like it's none of his fault nor business. This guy is totally ignorant, seriously.

Good thing is the tournament got reboot without him participating neither as a staff nor participant and still running smoothly thus far.

>joins Low Score Tournament as a participant yet ridiculously complains and rants over staff deciding the match schedule (wtf?)
Related to this post. Being a selfish faggot he is, he went buttmad only because the staff is the only one who gets to decide the match schedule (which everyone except him agrees on). He doesn't even have the privilege to control how the tournament goes so why get mad about staff deciding the schedule for everyone?

>this thread

Well, that's explain everything that I need to know of. Thank you very much.

Frizz wrote:

Also postan more gifs

HOLY SHIZZZZZ <3 /saved
mathexpert

ishimaru94 wrote:

Frizz wrote:

HOLY SHIZZZZZ <3 /saved
yeah, henneko's ending gives me diabetes every time ><
DeletedUser_414409
bang, THRnya mana nih. kok pada maen pergi aja sih.
Kanye West

Frizz wrote:

tl;dr warning

>this thread

So basically, OP is a faggot?
GladiOol

Kanye West wrote:

Frizz wrote:

tl;dr warning

>this thread

yep.

Also; people are just misunderstanding kanye calling his kid 'north'. It's simply a tribute to Robb Stark and his men.
Magicphoenix
See you never again!
yay :D
Frizz

Kanye West wrote:

Yes

Gonna dump more gifs while this thread still lasts
show more