50.00%
50.00%
Total votes: 34
Polling ended
Topic Starter
HalfACookie_
which is better?
-Andrei-
I mean both of them are great but I mostly prefer 7k if I wanted to get lots of pp I’m gonna have to do those DT farm maps which I absolutely suck at and playing 4k can be boring for me sometimes
Sitsumi
I just do 4k because I am more used to it. Used to play RoBeats, soo yea. For me, 7 keys is way too much @_@

The only flaw in 4k tho is that it can get hard f a s t.
Topic Starter
HalfACookie_

Sitsumi wrote:

I just do 4k because I am more used to it. Used to play RoBeats, soo yea. For me, 7 keys is way too much @_@

The only flaw in 4k tho is that it can get hard f a s t.
oh sameeee
McEndu
Should be at G&R!mania
abraker
moved from general discussion
timebombed
there's a lot much more to learn in 7k, and it definitely exceeds 4k difficulty at its highest levels
Xyphoes
7k is laif
Haengsyo
Up to you. But I prefer 7k over 4k.
RealBloxWich
Doesn't matter what's better, I see it as just enjoying the game and play what you feel comfortable with. If you want PP though 7k is usually the more efficient way of getting it compared to 4k.
deadmemories_old_2
Marisa_kirisme
I don't have favorites but if I had to choose one to play for a lifetime it would be 4k because it's the one I'm used to the most, as far as 7k, even if I don't play it, I still think that you can be surprised in many ways
dinging
T
ICanNotDoSlider
Having read hundreds of research related to this topic, 4k is better[citation needed].