forum

Scribblenauts

posted
Total Posts
show more
Loginer
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Nachy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
lukewarmholiday
The user is in the banned usergroup(although I guess he isn't banned I guess from reading the thread), and said he cant do the dump for a week.

hurr.
Loginer

lukewarmholiday wrote:

The user is in the banned usergroup
Group: Members
lukewarmholiday
Pokebis
I'll only reach climax if a copy really does get onto the internet.
LuigiHann
More importantly (at least for americans), if you pre-order the game, you get a free rooster hat, like the weird scribblenauts kid wears:

http://www.gamepro.com/article/news/211468/rooster-cap-offered-with-scribblenauts-pre-order/

Pokebis
Are you sure that will fit on our heads? I mean, I think it's made for small children.
LuigiHann
Loginer

Pokebis wrote:

Are you sure that will fit on our heads? I mean, I think it's made for small children.
Well, it fits on this guy's head.
EEeee
This game is Nuts, it either has potential to be an epic game or a failure, I mean the variety of imagination better have lots of options, and I mean lots and lots of stuff
purplepizza_old

EEeee wrote:

If this game delivers, then hell, I'm looking forward to it
but really, the game will have some flaws, and might . . . meh, the game looks cool
i agree
:)
FinalLucario
I can pretty much guarantee this game wouldn't be fail. (searching everyday for new stuff really helps me determine that :P)
Loginer

lukewarmholiday wrote:

If this game has no Abraham Lincoln that I can put into a hot rod my hype is ruined
Abraham Lincoln confirmed.
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gc-09 ... auts/54365
5ku112
Thanks guys for making me want this game even MOAR! :o I remember when I first saw this game, I thought it was a Drawn to life clone. But the "anything imaginable" concept intrigues me, if its more imaginable then spore this truly is
THE GAME
lukewarmholiday

Loginer wrote:

lukewarmholiday wrote:

If this game has no Abraham Lincoln that I can put into a hot rod my hype is ruined
Abraham Lincoln confirmed.
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gc-09 ... auts/54365
Why didn't I see this post till now.
Pokebis
lukewarmholiday
Even pokebis has the right to shittalk skulls.

Also I realized that most guns shoot the same way and have the same animation. Not sure if I agree with this but oh well. Minigun shoots like a pistol or shotgun would.
5ku112

Pokebis wrote:

It's made by the same people who made that game.
Its made by Warner Bros. not THQ. But if I'm wrong I hope gameplay doesn't take a backseat to imagination.
Loginer

5ku112 wrote:

Pokebis wrote:

It's made by the same people who made that game.
Its made by Warner Bros. not THQ.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Publisher
kuwarudo
Well from the fact that this game is originally a puzzle game, I would think they would spend more time on the puzzles themselves first rather than the fine details like gun animation.
5ku112
The first few 20+ something levels were WAY too simple, I'm just hoping not every level can solved with a helicopter or springboots.
lukewarmholiday
You're doing it wrong.
Mashley
It got delayed by two whole weeks.
RAGE.
Topic Starter
awp
LuigiHann
t.i.m.e. m.a.c.h.i.n.e.

it didn't work
Mogsy

Agent Spin Here wrote:

It got delayed by two whole weeks.
RAGE.
Could be worse (see: Twilight Princess, Brawl, Half Life 2, Duke Nukem Forever, etc.).
kuwarudo

Mogsworth wrote:

Could be worse (see: Twilight Princess, Brawl, Half Life 2, Duke Nukem Forever, etc.).
that's a special kind of delay right there
5ku112
I want that hat thing. :(
LuigiHann

5ku112 wrote:

What's stopping you? :O
Topic Starter
awp
Mogsy

kuwarudo wrote:

Mogsworth wrote:

that's a special kind of delay right there
you don't seem to quite get it

Also as cool as the preorder thing is, I'm not going to reserve a copy, I'll just buy it the day it comes out.
5ku112

awp wrote:

LuigiHann wrote:

5ku112 wrote:

What's stopping you? :O
For me, it's my geographical location, but I don't see what would prevent an American citizen from all these delightful pre-order goodies that us Snowbacks get shafted on.
Think Alaska :| . Even Hawaii has access to a Gamestop. Maybe I can just find one on Ebay 2 weeks after launch.
Topic Starter
awp
5ku112

awp wrote:

Alaska is Canada. Don't be fooled.
Juneau. If I preorder online will they ship the hat thing to me?
Topic Starter
awp
Course not. You're like Hawaii. The US pretends you don't even exist (hello, Canada).
K2J

5ku112 wrote:

Juneau. If I preorder online will they ship the hat thing to me?
No, I don't know.
RogueHiyru
the rom leaked, and it's safe to say alot has been put in here, theres even long cat
Loginer
YES

YES
RogueHiyru
show more