Star.

This map is awesome.
>_______________________< V
Pally_old
Miliard = 1.000.000.000
H1ko
^^
Natteke
''Source: Crowning of Atlantis" - is that the album? I think albums don't go to source.

Can't say anything, except "Go go ShaggoN!" :D
nimi
gj, really nice map :3
Bittersweet
Amazing how this map change (for better) since I saw for the first time. Good work :3 (just a fact, I love this song. Therion <3)

Anyway, star ;*
Bianco
Bitter wanted me to forced me
Andrea

Bia wrote:

Bitter wanted me to forced me
You are not forced to star maps :P

Anyways, good luck ShaggoN!
kanguruh
nice map :D
Teara
Good job :)

Really minor suggestion for [Hard] that is really a Insane+

also pointed out the Illegal spinners

Star for awesome map
Doomsday
This song is <3. Every song that I've seen you map has been an awsome song.

Blue = design/minor issues. you do not have to change these if you don't want to.
Orange = moderate issues. it would be best if you change these.
Red = major issues. you need to change these

1. Timing looks great
  2. Delete the .osb? Since it isn't being used I don't think.
  3. Your Easy BG is *very very slightly* too big. its literally 1 pixel too big, 1023x769, while the maximum is 1024x768. Its only small, but I bet a BAT would ask you to shrink it a bit.
[EASY]

Awesome. Looks good

[NORMAL]

Feels pretty hard for a normal, especially compared to the easy. I couldn't see anything wrong though.

[HARD]

Is this diff going for approval? Looks a bit long for a ranked map. Its within 5 minutes though, So I'd wait for a BAT's word on that one.
A pretty nice difficulty though. Everything looks good to me.

Awesome stuff. Hard might be a little long, but there have been ranked maps that are longer. Nevertheless, Good job ;)

Starred
Topic Starter
ShaggoN
Mapped part of hard difficulty (including breaks) is about 3:48 or something, anyway it's under 4 minutes. I don't know why osu counts it 5 minutes. o_O
carolita_
Amazing changes in this map... it's really nice. And great song, of course (Therion <3)
Doomsday

ShaggoN wrote:

Mapped part of hard difficulty (including breaks) is about 3:48 or something, anyway it's under 4 minutes. I don't know why osu counts it 5 minutes. o_O
Ah. I see. must be some little thing in the .osu that is doing that.
AngelHoney
:) :)
Selee
:D
inafets1979
:) :) :) :!:
_llkey_18
hii ^^ its just suggest , feel free to ignore it :)

Easy
nice , all fine
Normal
01:52:232 - 3 how about short 1 tick and with repeat and delete 4 (note)
01:54:320 - 3 same
02:04:238 - 2 this jump its really needed?
03:32:294 - 5 finish?
everything else its fine , really nice map ^^
Hard
01:17:522 - 3 whistle?
03:24:053 - 5 finish?
03:26:104 - 1 ^
wow this diff its amazing ^^
Get this ranked
Andrea
[Overall]

Remove the file "hitcircleoverlay.png" or add an "hitcircle.png" and an "approachcircle.png". Remember to do a full submission.

Add a "spinner-background.png" and a "spinner-metre.png" into the folder. This needs a full submission as well.

[Difficulties]

[Easy]

Stack leniency is unrankable. Increase it at least by 1 or 2 ticks.

Why on this difficulty the tags are totally different compared to Normal and Hard? Should be the same on all the difficulties.

Delete the latest 3 offsets because they are unused.

03:15:747 (3) - Silence the slidertick with some green timing sections or sounds weird to me.
03:17:835 (1) - ^

[Normal]

Remove the latest offset because it's unused.

01:52:232 (3) - Same as Easy.
01:54:320 (3) - ^
03:13:659 (1) - ^
03:17:835 (3) - ^
03:51:211 (1) - ^

[Hard]

Circle Size -1? Better to me.

02:08:935 (6) - New combo due to the jump.
02:48:213 (1) - Well... this spinner is unrankable but you did a great warning! I think it can be ranked anyway, but for this you need more BATs opinions.
03:15:616 (6) - Remove this circle? Sounds totally better to me.
03:45:992 (1) - Unrankable spinner. This should be changed at least.

This is a really great map. I liked it. Anyways, if you don't wanna add other things into your folder just force the default skin on all the difficulties. Good luck with the fixes.
Topic Starter
ShaggoN
Everything fixed. Please redownload :3
Andrea
Pointed out one little thing on IRC about Easy, now looks perfect!

Bubbled~
Alace
Finally
it`s ranked
Yuji Tokaji
Congratz ~
Colin Hou
1 yeat's marathon lol

gratz!
maay
Genre: Rock (Instrumental)
Andrea
It isn't Instrumental because there are lyrics on it. :/

Or maybe I'm wrong? o_O
NotShinta
No, there are lyrics. Just not at the preview point.
Andrea
It should be Rock (English), then?
maay
Yeah.

Edit: to be honest I'm not even sure if I would call this "Rock"... isn't there a bit of difference between melodic/symphonic metal and rock? lol
But then again, I don't really know much about this kind of music so pick what you think fits the most. >.>
Andrea
Well changed for now.
Scar

Alace wrote:

Finally
it`s ranked
[Hard]
02:48:213 (1) - Ninja spinners are rankable now? Good job.
dNextGen

scar1410 wrote:

Alace wrote:

Finally
it`s ranked
[Hard]
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/296
Scar

dNextGen wrote:

Wizards in Winter : Oct 29, 2007
The Crowning of Atlantis : Jun 29, 2010
Rules are not the same in 2007, you know ?
Sushi
Agreed with scar.

Even if there is a warning, a ninja spin shouldn't have been ranked. the rules are clear and the ninja spin is more a rule than a guideline.

So I think there's a problem here. And if you say "there's a warning" , It's not a reason.
Galkan

scar1410 wrote:

Alace wrote:

Finally
it`s ranked
[Hard]
WHINER DETECTED

Not our fault your reflex sucks. Train here and don't complaint.
Topic Starter
ShaggoN
i lol'd badly. if rules are so clear then go ahead and unrank 50% of beatmaps o.O
Sushi
The only thing we are saying is regarding the date when the map was ranked. We are not asking for unrank or something. it's just that normally this should hacen't been ranked. I don't want to start a flame or something here, I'm just sayin that.

a 2010 map completely violating a rule. hm. that's what I mean.

For all of you that will say "GO TRAIN ON THAT MAP FOR NINJA SPIN" go away. I'm talking about now, and not about 2008/2007 maps where rules were not so clear.

I'm just surprised that no one even said something about that.
Zerostarry

dNextGen wrote:

[Hard]

Ranked: Oct 29, 2007
Eirene

ShaggoN wrote:

i lol'd badly. if rules are so clear then go ahead and unrank 50% of beatmaps o.O
this would be great if all maps with ninja spinners could be unranked... really...
but even if there are old maps with issues ...that's not a reason to rank that kind of maps now...
Galkan

Sushi wrote:

The only thing we are saying is regarding the date when the map was ranked. We are not asking for unrank or something. it's just that normally this should hacen't been ranked. I don't want to start a flame or something here, I'm just sayin that.

For all of you that will say "GO TRAIN ON THAT MAP FOR NINJA SPIN" go away. I'm talking about now, and not about 2008/2007 maps where rules were not so clear.

Perhaps that's because no one is bitching about a single thing? Is anyone complaining about lack of distance spacing on [Insane]+ diffs? :roll:
Less whining, more skill. If people (especially MATs and BATs) didn't point this out, then we can say it's ok, huh?
Sushi
Galkan. I'm talking as a mapper, not as a player.

If more skill = things that have been declared non-rankable, ok let's get back into 2007 maps. </irony>

What I mean, galkan, is that you're having some non-sense here.

If no one complained, that doesn't mean it is ok.

Be objective and stop having a biased look on this.
Scar
Well, this become too long with retard people like Galkan. :/
And my english is so bad.
So

Sushi wrote:

The only thing we are saying is regarding the date when the map was ranked. We are not asking for unrank or something. it's just that normally this should haven't been ranked. I don't want to start a flame or something here, I'm just sayin that.

That all~

btw Galkan, I didn't play this map.
Topic Starter
ShaggoN
Anyways, come on...this spin is easy to 300 >_>
Galkan

scar1410 wrote:

Well, this become too long with retard people like Galkan. :/
I'm retarded 'cause? I don't cry for every single thing that whole community didn't bitch about since this map is ranked?

scar1410 wrote:

btw Galkan, I didn't play this map.

Sushi wrote:

Galkan. I'm talking as a mapper, not as a player.
If more skill = things that have been declared non-rankable, ok let's get back into 2007 maps. </irony>
What I mean, galkan, is that you're having some non-sense here.
If no one complained, that doesn't mean it is ok.
Be objective and stop having a biased look on this.
How funny... not. So, from this PoV all that speed ups/downs/jumps/fast spins/etc are 2007-style and unrankable, huh?
Seriously, stop it. Both from mapper and player PoV you shouldn't even say a thing because...

ShaggoN wrote:

Anyways, come on...this spin is easy to 300 >_>
and it's not only HIS feeling as s a mapper, because no one pointed it (look who was modding)!. From now on, I will ignore all of your whining posts unless you:

a) point thing which is REALLY wrong
b) bring here BAT(s) and they tell I'm wrong and made a mistake in map rating.
Jarby
Nice map!

yeahyeahyeahhh
map was ranked like 4 months ago.. submitted a year ago.. why would you even bring this up.. i swear some of you people need to buy a new brain or something
Eirene

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

map was ranked like 4 months ago.. submitted a year ago.. why would you even bring this up.. i swear some of you people need to buy a new brain or something
ok...then I submit a map now with a ninja spinner ... it's ranked ... and 4 monthes later it's fine ????? *0*
are you kidding ??
if nobody bring that up, there would be other ninja spinners so... !!!
yeahyeahyeahhh

Eirene wrote:

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

ok...then I submit a map now with a ninja spinner ... it's ranked ... and 4 monthes later it's fine ????? *0*
are you kidding ??
if nobody bring that up, there would be other ninja spinners so... !!!
My point is, complain about it then, while its pending. It was submitted a year about, you had a whole year up to 4 months ago to say something about it. Its dumb to attack a map 4 months after its ranked, should we go back and attack all maps in the past that have 1 thing unrankable in it? We might be busy. I will end my argument here.
James2250
Ok every thread I go on these days seems to have an argument on it.

How about you guys....you know...go out for Halloween or something and have some fun

Yes the spinner is a bad idea (if makes no difference if you can 300 it or not, its a bad idea), it was missed by modders apprently. Any need to argue for the next few days over it?
Scar

James2250 wrote:

Yes the spinner is a bad idea (if makes no difference if you can 300 it or not, its a bad idea), it was missed by modders apprently. Any need to argue for the next few days over it?
No, no.

osuplayer111 wrote:

02:48:213 (1) - Well... this spinner is unrankable but you did a great warning! I think it can be ranked anyway, but for this you need more BATs opinions.
Because of "great" warning, it's rankable ? This is the problem...
Hmm but well...
/leave