forum

Osu Mania Made me think a guitar hero style mode [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
aaronlee123_old
Osu Mania Made me think a guitar hero style mode.

Does anybody else think this would be a great idea, Osu Mania is more or less a guitar hero mode but without the strum. It would be great if you could plug your guitar into your pc and start playing the many osu songs that people have made.

Thanks Aaron
Purple
Too un-japanese and non-obscure

0:)
nanda2009
wrong forum

topic. Not everyone have a guitar controller. So, I don't think there's any benefit from implementing this
XPJ38

nanda2009 wrote:

wrong forum
Moved.

nanda2009 wrote:

Not everyone have a guitar controller. So, I don't think there's any benefit from implementing this
Everything has been said... There's already Frets on Fire if you want to play a Guitar Hero-like game.
zinckingeye
i think he use keyboard as guitar, position the keyboard as guitar and for example scenario, using F1-F8 as notes at when the notes reach the end, the enter key will be hit as strum.
Mithos
I think you could rig something like xPadder to do that for you.

I wouldn't want this as a feature though. Guitar Hero has a really bad method of handling chords (doubles) that makes some charts harder than the actual guitar part would be. See "Before I Forget", "The Way it Ends", etc etc.
Ezekeial
Yeah I'm with Mithost on this one, I wouldn't want this to be a feature, and I'm sure, like Mithost said, you could do it all externally.
deadbeat
if you want a guitar hero mode, it's been requested and denied
if you want a way to use a guitar to play osu!, you'd want to do what mithost said
Kurokami
1. Buy an X360 guitar
2. Plug-in to your pc
3. Play Mania with 5 key
4. There you have Guitar Hero.

No need new mode for this.