Grats CATs!
Ooh, RLC definitely deserves it
Aka
anyway, this list is based on popularity as always
Topic Starter
Makar

Aka- wrote:

anyway, this list is based on popularity as always
And it just so happens there is a strong correlation between ability and popularity - who would of thought that'd be possible? But really, there are actually some not-so-popular people added that we thought was fitting for the job if you look into it. Infact, most of these people I didn't even know until I read their application :P. In the end, these comments say nothing.
Shiro

Aka- wrote:

omg my favourite map didn't make it you guys are so biased change the CATS please they don't know what they're doing
Yeah, seriously.
Hiryuu_old
@Makar

If it would be possible, could you remove _tear from the list due to the fact that user doesn't exist anymore. Probably has cheated/multiaccounting or some other thing. No need to keep him there :P
deadbeat
unless he meant Tear
mizaki12_old
Congratulation~
Tear
I'm _tear, just had my nick changed :D Can't edit the OP though, it would be nice if someone did that.
It's not nice to assume cheating like this :|
Hiryuu_old

ShinseinaTenshi wrote:

Probably has cheated/multiaccounting or some other thing. No need to keep him there :P
I didn't know, so i just believed it to be either a ban or something else, hence why i mentioned some other thing. I just found it odd, because it was like that for some time and no change was done so i just assumed the obvious..

moving on~
Aka

Shiro wrote:

Aka- wrote:

omg my favourite map didn't make it you guys are so biased change the CATS please they don't know what they're doing
Yeah, seriously.
do not change my words into a stupid way. i didn't meant that what you wrote here, huh :\
Lally
what about to stop it here? :3

congratz again to all
and hop hop good luck to all players with the June chart \o3o/
Andrea

Tear wrote:

I'm _tear, just had my nick changed :D Can't edit the OP though, it would be nice if someone did that.
It's not nice to assume cheating like this :|
Here you go~
Kyoko watari
Nice >< :)
Tenshi
The Taiko Chart Pack is down. Not sure if this is the right place to report it though.
SpiritsUnite

Tenshi wrote:

The Taiko Chart Pack is down. Not sure if this is the right place to report it though.
The chart pack isn't down, it's just that the link is incorrect - remove the 'r' at the end of the url and it should work
Super Sayain 4
Im #681 Best CTB in the UK 8-)
Tenshi

SpiritsUnite wrote:

Tenshi wrote:

The chart pack isn't down, it's just that the link is incorrect - remove the 'r' at the end of the url and it should work
Oh, it worked. Thank you~.
Prieto

deadbeat wrote:

Makar wrote:

osu! Standard
  1. Kiiwa
Best Choice? IMPOSSIBLE
Sey
There's no need to bump Threads if you do not want to give any constructive opinion about them.
dkun
whoop