forum

HP Drain decrease rate

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Toyeonjeangikki
How Can I HP drain decrease rate more faster?
As a result of I Highest it to 10, the HP Drain decrease rate is lower than I expected...
Zelzatter Zero
1, new combo. 2, note density. And 3, player's accuracy.

10 may not drain much in autoplay, but in a 5* map, HP7 alone can make players failed (either instantly for after some time) by just missing a note. There's a reason why most maps are at 6 at most.

That being said, you should NOT spam NC for the sake of healing shit, but don't be too moderate either. For higher note density, lower HP (recommended 4-5) may be necessary, unless you want players to bash into your face. Player's accuracy is pretty much out of control, however the HP guidelines in Ranking Criteria will give you ideas for which value you should go.
lewski
if i recall correctly, hp drain scales with the average rhythm and new combo density of the map, so if you want higher hp drain, add more circles and new combos
Danilattoh
a
Topic Starter
Toyeonjeangikki
Is there any way to freely adjust the HP drain(decrease rate) at will, regardless of note density or new combos?
I think Osu is difficulty is too messy compared to the Ouendan series...
Zelzatter Zero

Toyeonjeangikki wrote:

Is there any way to freely adjust the HP drain(decrease rate) at will, regardless of note density or new combos?
I think Osu is difficulty is too messy compared to the Ouendan series...
the HP value in Song Setup would be the closest. Other than that, no idea.
Topic Starter
Toyeonjeangikki
How Can I freely adjust the HP Drain Rate regardless of Note Density and New Combos besides song setup’s HP Drain, Everyone?
abraker

Toyeonjeangikki wrote:

How Can I freely adjust the HP Drain Rate regardless of Note Density and New Combos besides song setup’s HP Drain, Everyone?
There is no way to do such right now. You may request it to be a new feature, however.