forum

Atompunk appreciation thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker
Human innovation shows no signs of slowing down. Ambitions are set on grander things. The development of electronics means robotics is now possible. Sights are set on the stars and how mankind would venture out into the deepness of space, and the curiosity of finding life on a different world.

The rocket

No rocket science was hard enough for the greatest minds, and after repeated failures, there was a success. The first satellites are put into orbit, giving access to global communication even in the most remote areas of the world. Subsequent missions featured humans and the grand endeavor of landing on other worldly celestial bodies.

Robotics

Robotics is the forefront of human convenience. The appeal of little helpers aiding with the common folk created a desire to develop machines of all sorts to help with everyday life. However, among the cautious are speculations of a machine's unnatural nature.

Transportation

Many roads were built as metropolises and commutes skyrocketed. Flying vehicles have been miniaturized to be slick and and elegant. Mixes of electrical and oil is used to power such crafts.

ShinRun
Abraker I’m still waiting for let’s talk part 4
z0z
imagine if you wanted to park a flying car
Topic Starter
abraker
@Shin Does it look like it's weekend yet?
ShinRun
Yes
Topic Starter
abraker
owh ok

edit: 6
Nuuskamuikkunen
Where are the nukes?
Topic Starter
abraker
When you hear the phrase "nuclear family" do you think of a family on which a nuke was dropped on?
igorsprite

abraker wrote:

When you hear the phrase "nuclear family" do you think of a family on which a nuke was dropped on?
no(?)
Nuuskamuikkunen

abraker wrote:

No, I think of a cell nuclei family
NotRaffi
i read the "rocket" as "racist" and just accepted it for some reason