forum

The "What are you playing now?" Topic.

posted
Total Posts
show more
PROGUY

Azure_Kite wrote:

What? Black Square was fantastic, minus the autocorrection.
It also made me fail a 12k-combo mission when I had 13k because it just recognizes my combo as 9999. All that button mashing/spamming for nothing >:(
The rest of the missions are either too hard or completely artificial in difficulty.

I only liked the music (and the videos) and that's about it.
Azure_Kite
Huh. But I've had over 100k combo in BS.

Black Square was supposed to be Hard. Clazziquai Edition was the introductory game.
Mianki
Lollipop Chainsaw <3
Elfuun_old
Pokémon Conquest
Mara
Minecraft (HC with bros)
SWAT 4
Goldeneye: Source
Minuano
Pokemon Conquest is out already? Aye.

I was playing a little bit of Cave Story+, can't seem to beat Monster X... wonder how I did it the first time.
Joof
osu!
Osananajimi wa Daitouryou!
Minecraft every so often.
DOTA2
League of Legends.
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. C: . on XBOX if anyone wants to play.
pacmanmania

Mianki wrote:

Lollipop Chainsaw <3
and I thought I was the only one playing this game

still need to get the good ending but I'm too lazy to replay the whole stage :/
awp
started playing SotC again. I WILL climb the temple, and then I'll be disappointed by what waits for me there because it can't be worth the time I've been sinking into it
Dafydd
Gonna fish my second play through in ME2.
silmarilen
Tetsu_old
Virtua Fighter 5.
Elfuun_old
Pokémon Conquest AND Pokémon Black 2. < This game is probably the best Pokémon game EVER.
randomlevel1prinny
I'm currently playing a game called osu!. It's basically a clone of multiple successful rhythm games, but, unlike those games, isn't enjoyable due to its community, oppressive and underdeveloped social networking features, limited selection of playable songs, and carbon copy, un lovable mascots.

Gameplay can be divided like so:

25% "Develop carpal tunnel syndrome."

25% "Make silly avatars and signatures."

25% "Have posts deleted from the forum because someone doesn't like you."

25% "Cry online in the Year of Our Lord 2012"

Perhaps my favorite thing about osu! is how it brings together people of different nationalities to enjoy a game together. On the other hand, the overuse of Touhou characters for avatars is creepy. I highly doubt that everyone here is a little girl.
Papi Bear
^why just quit?

anyway, I like the last spoiler :3
mathexpert
Finished LIMBO, which was really amazing...
Playing Mother 3 for the 5th time :P
Coro
Playing King of Fighters XIII~
Michalv
Pokemon Conquest \m/
vizzy
Currently playing Final Fantasy X-2
awp
I started playing ICO. So far the only thing I had to look up was what the couches do. This game is neat, but apparently really short
Yoshi_old
Went back to Donkey Konga Nintendos suggestion to Taiko No Tatsujin. Didn't live long.
heintsi
Started NIER (that action-rpg-shooter-shootemup?-game) which apparently has gotten some terrible scores, haven't looked at reviews why it has so bad scores, but I really do hope it's not because graphics. They are bit outdated yeah for ps3(don't care about graphics anyway), but game is quite entertaining and gameplay is smooth enough. For a low-budget game, it's really not that bad. Story is also decent, And voice actors are doing really good job, especially Grimoire Weiss' VA. It's rare find nowadays, but get it if you can, i got mine for 30$.

Oh, and the reason I bought this first was this song, and other songs are great stuff also.

DestinySonata
Back to playing God Eater Burst. (Finished it already, but I'm starting another play through from scratch.) After finishing Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai! Portable, ga Tsuzuku wake ga Nai!
Katze
Starfox: Adventures for GameCube.
Before that, I played Okami ;u;
neonat
Lunia
AuditionSEA
League of Legends
Dragon Nest
tyrael6192
Gonna finish Xenoblade

I promise

>_<
Meikyuuiri Tsumi
Front Mission Evolved
PROGUY
Now going back to play Final Fantasy VI Advance for the sake of completing it.
CristopherDLC
Nothing.
420Guy
Playing atm:
-Gears of War 3
-Battelfield 3
-Waiting for DOOM3 remake and DOOM4
-And of course osu!
vizzy
Just beat Final Fantasy X-2.
Behon
The Walking Dead series thus far is excellent and everyone should play it. So there.
Elfuun_old
Still playing Pokémon Black 2.
Ekaru
Slowly working my way through Pokemon SS.
Yoshi_old
Found my copy of Tales Of Symphonia: Dawn Of The New World. Now i'm gonna kill another ¼ of my brain cells yay!
tyrael6192
Just put $15 into closed beta of Path of Exile... can't wait for the open beta next month orz

Downloading now, will get some hours in tomorrow ^^

Also achievement unlocked; voluntarily paying money to play a game that is going to be free. Get in.
Restless Spirit
I am playing Minecraft with the InventionCraft mod. It's so fukken awesome! >:3
billy96
Currently playing Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories, which is the only game that fun atm.
SereneMidnight
Aside from Dead Space and Analogue: A Hate Story, not much.
Jackyyy
Team Fortress 2 and osu!
I can't afford games :(
show more