forum

Bring back the timeline [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
boat
which used to be up here

It was really useful, I have no idea who and why you thought it would be a good idea to remove it.
Seph
/throws invisibru stars
Stefan

??
Luna
Why was this removed in the first place?
Mira-san
Didn't notice it was removed until this.

:o
TakuMii
It was removed because it was redundant. You already have the timeline pie right next to your score, and you have the option to change it to a bar in the settings.
Wishy
Never noticed this bar in my whole life.
Topic Starter
boat

YayMii wrote:

It was removed because it was redundant. You already have the timeline pie right next to your score, and you have the option to change it to a bar in the settings.
It's not redundant at all, now you can't have both. I use the timer for hidden and the top bar to tell me how far in I am.

I used it and I'm sure a lot of others did as well, there's zero reason to remove it.
peppy
You can choose one of many styles for the in-game progress display. The menu title one was unnecessary and won't be coming back.
Jesss
I have a better idea. Why not to put a progress state on taskbar (Windows 7, 8 users)? programs which uses that kind of progression indicators: Steam, Ccleaner, Media Player Classic and some others i cannot remember right now...

Example:
- When you're playing the beatmap, progress bar on task bar fills until the song finishes.
- Bar will turn yellow when you pause the game.
- Progress bar would turn red if you fail.

For Windows XP users...use the classic timeline.

It's perfect for those who prefers to keep minimizing osu! each time when they need to focus on other tasks.

edit: oh too late ù_U
alxnr
^
You can make your post as a feature request :P