forum

FunOrange's New skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
itsjustnello
Does anyone know how to remove the sliderendcircles on FunOrange's new skin? I wanted to use it when I saw it on his latest video because it was so clean and pretty but when I downloaded the skin itself it was a lot different and I noticed that it was the sliderendcircles that were the problem making it less clean.

Any help would be appreciated.
wowcake
Put an empty transparent 1x1 image called "sliderendcircle.png" (and "sliderendcircle@2x.png") into the skin folder.
Topic Starter
itsjustnello

Wowcake wrote:

Put an empty transparent 1x1 image called "sliderendcircle.png" (and "sliderendcircle@2x.png") into the skin folder.
I did what you said. I searched for a transparent image on google and renamed both of them, unfortunately they didnt work although the images that I placed on the folder are black. Is that normal??
wowcake

itsjustnello wrote:

I did what you said. I searched for a transparent image on google and renamed both of them, unfortunately they didnt work although the images that I placed on the folder are black. Is that normal?
You must have done something wrong then, if you don't see the sliderendcircle changing in any form, you probably put it into the wrong folder (for reference, it should be at " /osu!/Skins/(skinname)/ ")
Topic Starter
itsjustnello
The forum is solved.