forum

[duplicate] Change supporter background to playing song's background.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +6
Topic Starter
Mira-san
Well for example I'm playing a song in the background.

Instead of using the menu-background file, we could use song bgs for it instead.
This would be mostly supporter only. If not, then idk.

Also, I would like to recommend to have a toggle for this, whether if they would prefer to use song backgrounds or keep the menu-background file.

EDIT: If the music stops, the background would return to the menu-background file.

Kind of a duplicate (?) but yeah: t/98954
Thanks to the idea of DaddyCoolVipper.

Here's a preview of what it would look like (w/o the Toggle etc.)

Kuro
Holy sh*t
Yes, this would be awesome
FrzR
ME WANT. huehue
HildasXD
Good!~
Rain Blizzard
o.o Kewl .. begging for peppy :#
Rei Hakurei
a toggle to switch please, (and duplicate feature, iirc)
Topic Starter
Mira-san

Rei Hakurei wrote:

a toggle to switch please, (and duplicate feature, iirc)
Read it again, pls. I don't know about duplicates though.
deadbeat
there is this... t/98954
Topic Starter
Mira-san
I've forgotten that I've seen that. :o

Anyway, just to bump that. 8-)
Stefan

Mira-san wrote:

EDIT: If the music stops, the background would return to the menu-background file.
Meh.. wouldn't that be a bit too.. awkward?

I am neutral to this feature. It might be somehow cool but.. I would like to keep the custom Background you've set. And well.. Toggles are always such a thing.. Well, let's see what will happens.
MLGnom
How about using this feature only when user didn't add custom background? No toggles and player can keep his favourite background. If someone want to use this feature, all you will need to do is deleting "menu-background.jpg" from skin.
ReVeNg3r

MLGnom wrote:

How about using this feature only when user didn't add custom background? No toggles and player can keep his favourite background. If someone want to use this feature, all you will need to do is deleting "menu-background.jpg" from skin.
and if i don't want any bg?im against this, if you have supporter you can change menu bg, thats enough i think.
boat

ReVeNg3r wrote:

and if i don't want any bg?im against this, if you have supporter you can change menu bg, thats enough i think.
Then you'd simply disable it because there's obviously no reason to enforce this on everyone.
HildasXD
i love this and i think this can be a good feature, so bump.