Skin Info

1. Date Created: 1st June 2021
  2. SD/HD: Both
  3. Support Animation: No
  4. Skin Version: 2.5
  5. Theme: Cyan and Spring Green
  6. Supported Gamemodes: Standard ONLY
  7. Inspired by: Lifeline V2
  8. Sauce: Classroom Of The Elite (for the girls in the skin)

Download Links

click to download

1. Regular Version
  2. Non-Weeb Version
CrystalPhantasm
this is actually really good wtf
arutama
Damn dude, this skin is so cool lmao, I will use this for my secondary skin use I guess. Nice job!
ShiroTenma
welp i'm the first playtester here despite i'm a 7 digit and still learning 3* maps. but i have taste based on design aesthetic and gameplay (i'll be heavily focused on gameplay) this is totally my own opinion, please don't bash me.
--
non weeb so far it's really amazing on design perspective, gameplay i think it's ok.
i'm a type of person that don't really like bright and sharp colour, the slider circle are pretty bright to handle and it's pretty distracting for me but i can handle it.
the health bar are need some work, it's pretty dark on the left side so i'm confused is my health are enough yet or not. the text colour aren't fit well with the background color. it should be either green or cyan. also the text square need some work on the spacings.
the failsound are kinda funny, i love the applause (i'm a music box enjoyer). hitsounds are ok (other might have their own taste)
performance, i think it's ok for my 11 years old laptop. the lag are really common so i can handle it (can be as low as 58 fps)
--
the weeb version are a better one on some cases (like the health bar)
the character on the result screen should be larger.
character on the pause screen also need some adjustments. maybe move to somewhere and make it larger a bit. or if you want, redone the whole pause screen. i don't have idea yet on the pause screen design (still very scratchy)
good luck text can be lowered as much as you can

welp i hope you can understand my rusty english. i'll translate it to indonesia if you willing to
CrystalPhantasm
Maybe change the check-on sound it feels sorta weird for me
ChronoRune
the mediafire link doesn't work anymore for the non-weeb version
Stomiks
Seems like it got taken down for copyright reasons whatever it means