forum

Problems with spinner skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kyarks
I downloaded a skin recently and I thought it was perfect, the only thing I thought was weird was my spinner skin. I didn't really like it and soI wanted to know how I can change my spinner manually, I've already downloaded an image of one, and I've also messed around a bit with these things of changing skins by folder and etc, but I need some help to be sure and not do anything wrong!
wowcake
If you want to change the spinner itself (the one you spin): change the image name to spinner-circle.png and then put it into the skin folder,

For the spinner background, it's spinner-background.png, and spinner-metre.png for the one that raises up as you spin.
Zelzatter Zero
there are actually 2 types of spinner, afaik you can toggle between then by adding or removing spinner-background file.

The first one without the element mentioned is what you mainly see in the default skin: the one that expands the more you spin,

and the second one with the element is the older version that doesn't expand when you spin, and it also features spinner-metre (dunno if the newer one has though). People opted for this the most as it requires less spinner elements to do and also increase the game performance.

That being said, as we don't exactly know which type you're going for, you may either tell us or just get a link to your skin.
Topic Starter
Kyarks

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

there are actually 2 types of spinner, afaik you can toggle between then by adding or removing spinner-background file.

The first one without the element mentioned is what you mainly see in the default skin: the one that expands the more you spin,

and the second one with the element is the older version that doesn't expand when you spin, and it also features spinner-metre (dunno if the newer one has though). People opted for this the most as it requires less spinner elements to do and also increase the game performance.

That being said, as we don't exactly know which type you're going for, you may either tell us or just get a link to your skin.
actually i forgot to mention it, i was saying the normal spinner which is just a circle anyway, as i like minimalist skins i would only go for a skinless spinner.