forum

No 300 Skin without anime etc.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
momo1478
Hi guys!,

So I've been searching forever for a no-300 skin that keeps everything the same. All I've seen is anime (which gets quite irritable) no 300 skins. I've tried making my own only to see that the spinner malfunctions. Is there any skin that uses the new default and keeps all the original properties? Thanks!
Porsche
If you want a no 300 skin that doesnt have anime, niko's skin is the way to go
Or if you like the default skin, you can just replace the 300/ 100/ 50 with hits you like
chelly

momo1478 wrote:

Hi guys!,

So I've been searching forever for a no-300 skin that keeps everything the same. All I've seen is anime (which gets quite irritable) no 300 skins. I've tried making my own only to see that the spinner malfunctions. Is there any skin that uses the new default and keeps all the original properties? Thanks!
In other words, you want the default skin that has invisible 300's.

Just make a new folder in your Skins directory with nothing but a skin.ini and your invisible 300 files. As of now, the default skin template hasn't been released yet, so we can't give you any download links.
Ayesha Altugle
make a 1x1 image, delete the transparency save it as png or download most pro skin
or download my skin here

it's an osk file

lock this please
jemhuntr

vahn10 wrote:

lock this please
??
Heibel

JeMhUnTeR wrote:

vahn10 wrote:

lock this please
??
There is no reason for a thread to be here when it should not even have been here in the first place.
Compa
1. Download a skin with an invisible 300 (vahn10's for example)
2. Go to wherever you installed osu and take the invisible 300 and paste it in a new folder
4. Use the skin.
Topic Starter
momo1478
well the thing is, the original osu! skin isn't in the skins folder, only the User one. And if I do put the invisible 300s in the User folder, I get the old spinner, the background not dimming whenever a spinner comes up (which is quite distracting), and a "burst" (I'm not sure how to describe it, looks like a firework went off after you hit a note).
MMzz
Original osu! Default skin. http://puu.sh/1eLHw
New osu! Default skin. http://puu.sh/2FyNN/7508fb17b8.zip

Invisible 300's/intrusive spinner effects can be found pretty easy across pro player skins. I don't have them uploaded right now.

momo1478 wrote:

well the thing is, the original osu! skin isn't in the skins folder, only the User one. And if I do put the invisible 300s in the User folder, I get the old spinner, the background not dimming whenever a spinner comes up (which is quite distracting), and a "burst" (I'm not sure how to describe it, looks like a firework went off after you hit a note).
That's called a combo burst. You can either make them invisible yourself the same way you make a 300 invisible, or you can disable them in the video options.
chelly

kidleader wrote:

momo1478 wrote:

That's called a combo burst. You can either make them invisible yourself the same way you make a 300 invisible, or you can disable them in the video options.
Combo burst = Characters that appear from sides during a combo milestone
Hit burst = 300, 100, 50, Miss
Particle Burst = Fireworks

You're getting them mixed up.