forum

You know what really gets on my nerves?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
rust45
People who post before they make an introduction topic. *Looks at post count* oh, right. Yeah, I should've done this earlier but I'm rust45, don't ask the reason for the name, it's a long story. Yeah my first post here was in the bug reports and then I begged for help over in Mapping Help then I posted my map that was still in progress. And then I realized that I didn't introduce myself to the forum.

I found osu! on youtube and I've addicted ever since. I played a lot of EBA back in the good ol' days but I find it much harder to play with a mouse(but that makes sense) So yeah, reply to this or read the whole post or whatever.
kuwarudo
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
0_o
Don't worry about it, a lot of the introductions now are by people who have been here for months... or years...

Anyway, hi :D Yeah everyone has trouble transitioning to mouse at first, just give it a bit of practise and it will be second nature in no time ;)

Have fun! I would look at your map but I'm not running windows right now and I'm freakishly busy today (contrary to appearances :P)
Larto
I've never made an introduction thread.

*looks at post count* oh shit.
awp
Aren't you the guy who kept spamming chat links?

Or maybe that was rockerman42
Zatoichi

awp wrote:

I like how every time he comes back its ALWAYS rockerman, with or without differentiating capitalized letters, and then some string of numbers, and yet when I bring him up for ban evasion you act like you've never seen him before.

AND IT ALWAYS HAPPENS WHEN VYTALIBUS ISN'T ONLINE.
KawaiiLily
Hello.

HA! I ONLY SAID HELLO THIS TIME!
awp

Zatoichi wrote:

awp wrote:

I like how every time he comes back its ALWAYS rockerman, with or without differentiating capitalized letters, and then some string of numbers, and yet when I bring him up for ban evasion you act like you've never seen him before.

AND IT ALWAYS HAPPENS WHEN VYTALIBUS ISN'T ONLINE.
wait good point I thought he was banned
Topic Starter
rust45

awp wrote:

Aren't you the guy who kept spamming chat links?

>.> Why would you think I did that, I only posted once in the chat window. (If your talking about the osu! one)

Anyway, thanks for the hellos!
awp
It's simple enough to admit that no, I'm thinking of someone else. Just the numbers at the end of your username misled me, is all.