forum

What can be done to make the map look a little better?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DaRSEnn
Hi, I'd like to know what you can add, remake, improve this map. Write without hesitation, I will take all the note, thank you in advance for help!

Map - beatmapsets/1508146#osu/3088674
KumiDaiko
ask for mods in the modding queue
Zelzatter Zero

KumiDaiko wrote:

In the early stage, don't. Modding is basically nitpicking timestamp to complain what the modder isn't satisfied about, which means most likely it's subjective. If you don't have experience about what to accept and what to not it can ruin you map instead of improving it.

Rather, I'd prioritize asking for overall feedback for map. That way you can see what flaw you are having and improve it in your own mapping style.
[ Green ]
first thing i noticed,
when you make gd's or maps in general you dont need to put your name in the diff in my opinion
could make easier diffs so people dont complain because for some reason people complain when a map is too hard for them or just for more people to play
hitsound volume could be lowered in the intro
other than that this is a great first map, my first was shit LOL
KumiDaiko

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

KumiDaiko wrote:

In the early stage, don't. Modding is basically nitpicking timestamp to complain what the modder isn't satisfied about, which means most likely it's subjective. If you don't have experience about what to accept and what to not it can ruin you map instead of improving it.

Rather, I'd prioritize asking for overall feedback for map. That way you can see what flaw you are having and improve it in your own mapping style.
he is basically asking for a mod so i told him that :D
Topic Starter
DaRSEnn
Thanks for helping with the map, I will correct some flaws, and with moding this card is even better not to associate, so these are my first adequate weights in the mping. Thank you all again.
Zelzatter Zero

[ Green ] wrote:

when you make gd's or maps in general you dont need to put your name in the diff in my opinion
Your maps? Yes. GDs? No, putting your name is mandatory most of the time.

Source: Ranking Criteria
SaltyLucario
^ technically, its not required for gd's either - rc clearly says they **may** indicate possesion, not that they **must** - just seems like we all agree that it should be indicated other than some custom diffname schemes thatd get ruined by any additional stuff