forum

Folders/tabs to put different songs in? [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Setsunax
Ok, where to start?
I have lots of beatmaps... LOTS OF THEM. I just hate the way the beatmaps are organized. It seems so messy.
Let's say that one day i'm in a really good mood and i only want to play happy and joyfull songs. It's annoying having to go through every beatmap that i have to find the songs that i want. I think that it would be awesome if you where able to make your own tabs/folders with different songs in it. Happy songs in one, metal and rock in one, anime songs in one, pop in one, christmas songs in one, etc. It would be so much easier and it wouldn't be that messy.
I don't know if this has been requested before, so sorry if it has. Please tell me your oppinion on it :) Also, sorry if you didn't quite understand what i meant, because i suck at explaining and english isn't my native language hehe.
TakuMii
This is already in the game, and it's called Collections.
TheVileOne
Collections are really useful for this. I would back them up somewhere safe in case something happens though.
deadbeat
i think it would be better to wait for the OP to see and reply to these messages first before marking as resolved
TheVileOne
I could mark it invalid. Everything the OP said is already possible in game.

Right click on any beatmap and click Add to collection

If you want a specific folder. Add a folder in Song folder? and add beatmaps in it.
Topic Starter
Setsunax
HAHAHA i feel so stupid right now... i'm really sorry |: