forum

Well, I've decided to stop lurking.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Creyslz
I think I've nearly played OSU! for six months now. So this is kind of late. But anyways, I'm Creyslz (Crey, pronounced like Trey, then z-liz), but that may be shortened to just Crey. If you ever see that user name, or zlsyerC, anywhere else, it's probably also me, though Zls is sometimes my brother. I first found out about OSU! through watching Dyrus (professional League of Legends player) play it on his stream. I also role play a summoner on twitter, so feel free to find me there. This fall, I will be attending UIUC as a Freshmen and majoring in computer science.

Twitter role play account:
SummonerSoren
League of Legends username:
Creyslz (Support main)

If you add me on LoL, I may ask who you are. Just mention you also play OSU!

It was nice meeting you all.

-Creyslz
Kanye West
Ha, I also found osu by dyrus's stream, but it was when he averaged 200 viewers and streamed in windowed mode from his shitty computer in Hawaii.

Welcome!
Yarissa

Kanye West wrote:

Ha, I also found osu by dyrus's stream, but it was when he averaged 200 viewers and streamed in windowed mode from his shitty computer in Hawaii.

Welcome!
Whoa true oldschool fanboy here. I found osu! through friends though and then found LoL through osu. *Shrug*

Welcome to the forums, I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay
Bweh

Kaoru wrote:

your stay
Which will last forever, seeing how most people keep playing osu until they're dead or banned

Anyway welcome dude. You seem to fit in pretty well already; just lurk less and post more
vizzy
Welcome to the forums!
Nya-nyan_old
Welcome to forum ^^
lkwr
Welcome man
Yunia Anindya
welcome and yoroshiku~