show more
Rumia-

ishimaru94 wrote:

dafuq, ninja'd by rumia. kkkk

- R u m i a - wrote:

[EZ]
01:08:255 - add Added at |6|.

[Pew's NM]
00:08:630 - this part i suggest beat 1212 instead of stairs? Like this? http://puu.sh/3r3sP.png this 1 nice

[HD]
01:58:598 - add You mean this 01:58:505 - right? Because it's weird (if you replay it over and over) on adding it on that time. Since I have added 2 notes on Collab diff, I'll add 1 note on |3|.oh ya maybe i overscrolled lol
02:09:380 - this part i dun think u shud ignore the piano maybe..>.< You're right. It's the same as EZ one on this part. Added a piano pattern.

[Collab]
epic diff >//<b >///<
01:32:442 add at 5th Nope. Feels weird on adding that.
01:34:786 (94786|2) - to 2th Okay, just because my previous pattern on this part is a little bit weird, moved according to your mod.

too epic map d kkk No, ET map. kkkkk
uuuuuuuuuu i like this song ddddd gl on ranking wuv u <3
Topic Starter
Maiz94

- R u m i a - wrote:

[EZ][Pew's NM]
00:08:630 - this part i suggest beat 1212 instead of stairs? Like this? http://puu.sh/3r3sP.png this 1 nice
Already updated.

- R u m i a - wrote:

[HD]
01:58:598 - add You mean this 01:58:505 - right? Because it's weird (if you replay it over and over) on adding it on that time. Since I have added 2 notes on Collab diff, I'll add 1 note on |3|.oh ya maybe i overscrolled lol
kkkk

- R u m i a - wrote:

uuuuuuuuuu i like this song ddddd gl on ranking wuv u <3
<3
woc2006
Good job, bubbled.
Topic Starter
Maiz94

woc2006 wrote:

Good job, bubbled.
Thanks. <3
ExPew
ET
HeatKai
ishimapew ET
Rumia-
ET
chonicle
Ranked \:D/
Konei
oh, gratz!
ExPew
wtffff etttt
Aqo
grats ishimaru :D 7K sets big yeah gogo
Topic Starter
Maiz94
thanks guys <3
RikiH_
Grazt :D
HeatKai
tahniah :)
PROGUY
Grats on your rank :)
Loctav
The diff namings are inaccurate. Anyways nice set - even if the Easy is a Normal and the Normal a Hard and so on. :D
Topic Starter
Maiz94

Loctav wrote:

The diff namings are inaccurate. Anyways nice set - even if the Easy is a Normal and the Normal a Hard and so on. :D
Although it's inaccurate, I'm following the O2Jam style of difficulties.

Or,

If the feature request about the difficulties that can pick difficulties' icon is implemented, there would be no inaccurate about the difficulties' names.
Loctav
O2jam had limitations, not a style,thus calling this o2jam style is invalid, because you should not take over a limitation of a game to another. Just be more accurate next time. You are supposed to make the sets fitting for its environment, and since you are ABLE to make it more accurate and better, you should do it.
Also o2jam had a level system, which compensated this limitation.
Nothing more to be said.
asd123iii
Congratulation :D
Lieselotte
Congrats~~