forum

Part of VeikkS640 Area "Inaccessible"

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Naiad
To elaborate, there is a certain portion of the area of my tablet where if I attempt to place my cursor within the part of the screen that is controlled by the area, the cursor will teleport to the closest spot not within the inaccessible region. The region is always a vertical strip of my tablet stretching from the bottom to the top. The inaccessible part changes when I change my tablet area, it is not always in the same spot. If I drag my cursor on the very edge of the inaccessible area for too long (only a few seconds) my cursor will completely freeze and be unable to move for several seconds. I have tried reinstalling my drivers, (I use veikk drivers, even when they are uninstalled the problem persists.) restarting my pc etc,. The problem has persisted for several days.

Any ideas?
my name is KEHE
Is this problem only on osu or everywhere ? Cause if it's only on osu you should disable the in game sensitivity... And if it's not, try another driver... If it doesn't work yet I think your tablet is dead. x_x
Topic Starter
Naiad

my name is KEHE wrote:

Is this problem only on osu or everywhere ? Cause if it's only on osu you should disable the in game sensitivity... And if it's not, try another driver... If it doesn't work yet I think your tablet is dead. x_x
It's everywhere. Also its not the drivers because the problem persists even when they are uninstalled
my name is KEHE
Your tablet is maybe dead... Rip.