forum

Profile review

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
F3st1v3
I'm a six digit and I want to know just how terrible my plays are. If anyone can review my profile and give me some advice or tell me where to improve on that'd be nice.
witchhunted
im lazy so i will just say typical bad acc pp farmer.
Dollscythe
witchhunted you are my favourite player i love you
CuftaJunior
Dont farm kek
Farfocele
i wanna say "fucking farmer" but then i'd be a hypocrite
[AlphaCentauri]
Play less farm. Acc is okay but can be improved still
7ambda
Relatable acc
rematyar
not relateable acc
Soupmio
I like it, a 250 for 16k playcount is really good imo
Acc could be better but really who cares about acc, i play for acc and it's stopped me from getting ranks multiple times
NMaresz
We have almost the same playcount but you seem to be less consistent, or at least your pp per play in your top100 is more spread out. Combined with your acc (95.83% total, only 5 out of your top 20 plays are 98%+) one could say it's pretty coinflip whether you FC/set a play, which of course is the nature of almost exclusively farm maps in your top scores, especially combined with mods.

As you're still ranking up I feel like you will hit a hard brick wall (like me) pretty soon because of the above. If you at that point want to still farm pp you will have to decide to double down on DT or learn how to stream because pure jump maps will eventually run out and this is where you will have a big problem. Low acc in DT isn't farmable (your Future Son play was worth 220pp but the max for the diff+DT is 348 and even your Harebare Fanfare play is only 253 out of 315 despite decentish acc) so you will have to either massively increase your acc (rhythm sense, tapping speed, alternating acc, reading) or branch into stream maps where again you have a whole other set of problems (longer maps -> way more stamina required, streaming in itself + acc in streams).

So basically in the end the best thing to do is play either no mod long maps, create rhythm sense go for low UR and high acc (maybe play higher OD), learn to burst -> stream or at least highly increase singletapping speed + accing with alternating depending on what exactly you wanna do in the near future.

Other than that, as me, just play more we're still "new" in terms of gametime and playcount. Also what can help with the improvement of the aformentioned skills, don't stress it. Literally create a new mindset that isn't pp-farming where you play the maps you like/love/want to set scores on even if they don't give you pog ranks or big pp whilst focusing on the skills needed and when you're ready to transition you can go back into farming mode and limit test the learned skills again
aiq

SuperWeebOver90 wrote:

but really who cares about acc, i play for acc and it's stopped me from getting ranks multiple times
i really hope you're joking
Szynkowice
How can acc stop u from getting pp if acc = pp...?
rematyar

SuperWeebOver90 wrote:

Acc could be better but really who cares about acc, i play for acc and it's stopped me from getting ranks multiple times
But i got more pp if my acc was better
ShadowRaiden

Szynkowice wrote:

How can acc stop u from getting pp if acc = pp...?
If you dont submit Scores that would improve your pp, but lower your acc under a point that you dont want (If you care for your Acc) for example :)