forum

4k warmup maps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Limeons
I don't really have any 4k warmup maps so can someone please give me some warmup map suggestions?
DeltaNami
It depends on your skill level ofc, but I would recommend creating your own collections. For instance, I have collections for jack, stamina, tech, and LN maps among others so I can pick from them when warming up or setting scores. I'd say do something similar so you can warm up particular skillsets if you have a goal in mind, or just pick maps that you know are fun and not too difficult. Obviously don't pick a 6 star to warm up with unless you're like 3 digit lmao.

As for any suggestions, I used to warmup with Aiae MX and Elpis for the longest time, and nowadays its just playing random 3 star maps to get acc scores, which usually warms me up pretty well.
YyottaCat
Mario Paint gets you warmed up fast.
[LS]PositoniX
i just play jacks for warmup

community/forums/topics/1041831
epic man 2
beatmapsets/455656#mania/976620 I use this chart as a warmup, it is decently fast paced (190 BPM) and is 6 minutes of jumpstreams for the most part with some chordjack and tech as well — I bring this out when I have to warm up before playing a session and surprisingly, it helps well to me.
ICanNotDoSlider
Shanghai Moon from HSMP11 (beatmapsets/337176#mania/746073) warms me up well. It's just jumptrills. Play at w/e rate.