forum

Why so few people play 7k at multiplayer

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Juan_KW
Why so few people play 7k at multiplayer these day, unlike back then. i miss old times ㅠ-ㅠ
abraker
I can play 7k multi
YyottaCat
People don't really play 7K these days.
rematyar
because there's not a lot people play 7k in multiplayer
Picot Gris
:'( in time like this, when you search for some 7k lobby and don't find one, you make yourself one...and enjoy your 1 hours to wait for some player .
Carmelo908

Juan_KW wrote:

Why so few people play 7k at multiplayer these day, unlike back then. i miss old times ㅠ-ㅠ

Juan_KW wrote:

Because there are so few 7k players
Haengsyo
Because the 7k playerbase is dying; there aren’t many new osu mania players showing interest in 7k since they all come from other games like etterna or robeats, or they just find 4k much more easier to grasp in the beginning. It’s why I want to encourage more players to try 7k as much as I can :((
Quotient

Haengsyo wrote:

Because the 7k playerbase is dying; there aren’t many new osu mania players showing interest in 7k since they all come from other games like etterna or robeats, or they just find 4k much more easier to grasp in the beginning. It’s why I want to encourage more players to try 7k as much as I can :((
Unfortunately I did try 7k for half a year and I didn't get to like it lol
catzlucky
i think it's because the learning curve is steeper than the other modes on osu! and because the 7k community is really small compared to 4k
[LS]Joshstar

Juan_KW wrote:

a lot of other rhythm games use 4k instead of 7k now because its much easier to learn