forum

tips on making slider shapes?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
antiinfholic
I know how to make very basic shapes but the wiggles, the curve/arc with another segment that is vertically/horizontally technically flipped but in one slider shape, cool slider shapes, loops etc. tips??
startone
just spam left click around the playfield when making sliders
Aranel
use your brain and figure out a shape that looks good. (at least thats what i do)
TheKingHenry
There are probably some tutorials on sliders out there as well, but one thing that could perhaps be helpful is just looking at sliders you like in various maps, and how they are done. Then just start to emulate those things in your own stuff
startone
i just mapped with grid snap and BOOM sotarks waves
Sophie Twilight
I don't really suggest this as it is a really time-consuming method that I use,

Use the approach circle circumference to construct the curve in curved sliders like C shape, ( shape or O shape. If 1 note interval is too curved, scroll down (notes timeline goes to left) the mouse and retry the curve with the larger interval
Asphiee

- Mahiro - wrote:

I don't really suggest this as it is a really time-consuming method that I use,

Use the approach circle circumference to construct the curve in curved sliders like C shape, ( shape or O shape. If 1 note interval is too curved, scroll down (notes timeline goes to left) the mouse and retry the curve with the larger interval
Same method im using for a while now, really makes it easier to make a good curves
DeletedUser_13957006