forum

Can a plumber fill my leaking hole?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Chisame_old
It's really wet down here, someone get a towel!

Also no plumbers from the mushroom kingdom please. I've had enough shady guys try and fix my leaks if you know what I mean

Anyways, my name is Jenny, I'm 18 years old, and I'm from the USA. You guys can call me whatever you want, though. I have a variety of nicknames so don't hesitate to add on to the list

If you can't already tell I have a very crude sense of humor. I love cute things. And puns. And laughing. Make me laugh please :c

So if you're interested in getting to know me or hitting me up in some multiplayer, please don't hesitate to message me! The main modes I play are taiko and CTB right now!

I'm going to make an effort to become active around here since I would like to make some new friends!

TL;DR: I'm Jenny nice to meet you
Tetrace
Welcome to Osu and the Community Jenny, it is very nice to meet you.
You wont have any issues finding an assortment of puns, cute things, and crude humor here. Message any of us and I'm sure we could take care of at least 1.
I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to see ya around in game/on the forums and such, always open for multi or w/e just throw me a message :)
Lust
Welcome to the Osu! forums! If you need help with anything feel free to shoot me a PM on here or ingame.

You can also contact me through my skype: side.pocket
Yarissa
Welcome Jenny! I hope you enjoy your time around here
Varetyr

Chisame wrote:

The main modes I play are taiko and CTB right now!
YES.
Welcome, and have fun Chisame !
Yunia Anindya
yoroshiku~
vizzy
Welcome! I hope you like it here.
Irisu_old
yay CTB
enjoy your time here, trust me, there are plenty of people here with different personalities.
awp
just use duct tape for leaks if you don't have any proper patching materials and welding tools
Kanye West

awp wrote:

just use duct tape for leaks if you don't have any proper patching materials and welding tools
i cringed hard
Hiryuu_old
*throws a towel*

Hello and welcome to the game & the forum ^^ hope you'll enjoy your stay here and to make lots of friends. Feel free to ask any tips regarding osu!standard whenever you decide to try that out ;)
Ekaru

awp wrote:

I back this up completely.

Also, before selling back your textbooks make sure to wrap them up in as much duct tape as possible. It impresses all prospective buyers and greatly increases the amount of money you will get for them.
Foxtrot
I will stitch up your meat.
Kyonko Hizara
I'll fix that hole bby
Hoverlegs
Oh baby. What we need to do is dig deeper. A tingly sensation inside me tells me that there's a multitude of treasures in there just waiting to be discovered, yearning for my shovel (⌒‿⌒✿)

Welcome, feel free to hit me up anytime
Topic Starter
Chisame_old
Wow hoverlegs you must have been born to be a plumber! Your instincts are guiding you well!

Okay so we're going to need a plumbing kit...

I'd like to see all your tools, everyone!
Thanks for the warm greetings thus far
Kazuo
welcome gl hf